CAN YOU DIG IT??!!??!!!??

Sunday ride, push, hike-a-bike, ride.

Sunday 6 of us rode, pushed, hiked-a-bike, pushed some more, hiked-a-bike some more, and finally got to ride down. Buck Horn to Black Mtn. Some of the nicest scenery I've ever pushed/hiked-a-bike up. All we had was a topo-map. Had no idea what I was in for when we started climbing, & I like to climb, but I have never climbed so steep,(3800') & rocky of an area carrying a 45 lb bike. One of us seriously "bonked" and we sorta nursed him along but it was all good in the end. It was fun to say I have done it. Once. It'd make a nice hike. Sorry no pics gonna try to get a few from the guy that bonked, he had the only camera. Good test of ones endurance, but personally, I can think of numerous other ways I'd like to challenge myself. Ate some very good BBQ back in town. Anything would've been good at that point, to be honest. No seriuosly the BBQ was good.
    "Why are you willing to take so much & leave others in need...just because you can?"

mtbr member
    sounds like the time I "rode" up big creek. Yep. Once was enough.

mtbr member
    Sounds good man, especially the BBQ part, let me know when you guys are in this area (Asheville, Hendersonville, Brevard). Maybe I can join you for a ride, hit me up with a PM.
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by mb3designs
    Sounds good man, especially the BBQ part, let me know when you guys are in this area (Asheville, Hendersonville, Brevard). Maybe I can join you for a ride, hit me up with a PM.

Okie-dokie. We don't get up that way much. We tend to ride the other end of Pigah in Wilsons Creek. If you want hit Wilsons sometime give us a hollar and we'll show you some good stuff, if you haven't done it already.
    "Why are you willing to take so much & leave others in need...just because you can?"

mtbr member
    Definitely, I have riden Wilson's a few times, but only by myself so I have never hit up the "good stuff" or rode anything really tech on gnar due to the fact that I was alone and didn't want to have to spend the night in the woods with broken bones. I lived in Boone for a short stint, but I didn't ride much mtb, was a snowboarding fiend though. I will hit you up with a PM when I am headed up to your neck of the woods. Thanks for the invite homie.
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by mb3designs
    Definitely, I have riden Wilson's a few times, but only by myself so I have never hit up the "good stuff" or rode anything really tech on gnar due to the fact that I was alone and didn't want to have to spend the night in the woods with broken bones. I lived in Boone for a short stint, but I didn't ride much mtb, was a snowboarding fiend though. I will hit you up with a PM when I am headed up to your neck of the woods. Thanks for the invite homie.
    Kool!
    Wilsons definitely commands respect. I always back off a lil bit myself when by myself up there. Only when I ride w/others do I bust out th' true tech'nar. Ha.