Asheville YetiRider

Cool-blue Rhythm Sunday Ride: Curtis Creek and Heartbreak

Your invited to join us this Sunday Oct. 17th. Meet us at the Guyser in Old Fort at 9:00am. All are welcome. Casual ride. More or Less then apx 40 miles. Apx trip time is 5-7 hrs. depending o your pace.
    Planned route is Geyser on Mill Creek Rd.(SR1407)>Trail 209 Star Gap>FR Jarrett Creek Rd.>Curtis Creek Rd.SR1227/482>Blue Ridge Parkway>Heartbreak Ridge Trail 208 then back to Geyser.
    There are Mountain Bikes and then there is "The Santa Cruz High Ball"

banned
    will this require the riding of tall boys?

banned
    Gonna be great weather, but I can't make it. Gotta be at the airport to pick-up Momma

Asheville YetiRider

Listen!

Quote Originally Posted by Asheville YetiRider
    Your invited to join us this Sunday Oct. 17th. Meet us at the Guyser in Old Fort at 9:00am. All are welcome. Casual ride. More or Less then apx 40 miles. Apx trip time is 5-7 hrs. depending o your pace.
    Planned route is Geyser on Mill Creek Rd.(SR1407)>Trail 209 Star Gap>FR Jarrett Creek Rd.>Curtis Creek Rd.SR1227/482>Blue Ridge Parkway>Heartbreak Ridge Trail 208 then back to Geyser.
    UPDATE: 8:30 AT THE GEYSER. This is for all the folk's that plan on showing up without replying to this thread. We changed our trip time from apx. 40 miles to apx. 60. So we don't have to carry lights we want to start at 8:30.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    im outside of cola sc and have never been there riding where is the geyser in old fort/// i pulled up old fort on mapquest

Asheville YetiRider
    Quote Originally Posted by 803diggum
    im outside of cola sc and have never been there riding where is the geyser in old fort/// i pulled up old fort on mapquest
    You should be able to see "Andrews Geyser" just below rest stop 1/5 on this link.
    http://www.blueridgeadventures.net/oramm/2009map.jpg

We will be meeting at the Huddle House at 7:30 if you want to hook up with us there.
    http://maps.google.com/maps?q=huddle...e&ved=0CAwQ_AU

mtbr member
    May 2009
    i think i will have to pass this time///i will fair better come up the night before its about 3 hr ride from here then get outof the car and ride 6hrs is going to be a little tuff