mtbr member

Stupid BC question?

One of my good friends who used to live here is coming into town to visit next week and he and his wife are wanting to go ride Pine Tree Loop. I haven't riden the trails near the lake in over 10 years and I was curious as to whether or not Pine Tree is still seasonal. How about Explorer Loop? Thanks

Marshall
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

Kudzu
    Quote Originally Posted by mb3designs
    One of my good friends who used to live here is coming into town to visit next week and he and his wife are wanting to go ride Pine Tree Loop. I haven't riden the trails near the lake in over 10 years and I was curious as to whether or not Pine Tree is still seasonal. How about Explorer Loop? Thanks

Marshall
    I thought they did away with Seasonal Trails
    since they re-did (sanitized) the trail behing the lake.
    Explorer loop is good to go.
    Pine Tree... I think its in ok shape

mtbr member
    Thanks Kudzu
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

mtbr member
    I just rode them both. They're highly sanitized, hard packed, and drain better than any other trail system I've ridden... I can't see why they'd be seasonal, they're in great shape.

mtbr member
    I rode them both on Friday as well and also rode the section of Lower Sidehill between Laurel Branch road and Boyd Branch road. Pine Tree and Explorer both are very hard packed and super fast. Pine Tree loop used to be a seasonal trail. That was the first single track trail I ever rode about 12 or so years ago and it was also my friends first experience on single track. The section of Lower Sidehill I rode has a sweet a$$ log ride that I played around on for a while.
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

mtbr member
    good deal, they are fun trails.