Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

STOLEN BIKE-- 2012 Trek Mamba stolen in Asheville

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  mbmb65 
#1 ·
My bike was stolen from the bike racks at UNCA sometime between Saturday night and Wednesday mid-afternoon. It's a 2012 model black Trek Mamba with a 23" frame. There was a Liberty Cycles branded supply pouch strapped to the back of it-- not sure if it's still there. One of the screws on one of the safety reflectors on the pedals is missing and as a result, the reflector might be half-off. I bought it a little over a month ago, so all of the parts still look relatively new-ish. If you guys see or hear about it, PM me. I'd really like it back.

#2 ·
Well that sucks. But why in the hizell would you leave your bike in a rack for that long? You're just asking someone to take it. I was a student at UNCA like 20 yrs. ago and even then I would keep my bike either in the classroom or in a profs. office. You gotta take precautions man. You know this. I'm sorry your bike got stolen. I hope you get it back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.