aeb
    mtbr member
    Jun 2005

SORBA Suggestion

What's up with all the work days and PAS rides being on Sunday mornings?

If everything is going to be on Sunday, please consider starting some of the events in afternoon so as to accomodate those who don't hold church in the woods.

mtbr member
    That's a very reasonable request. Look soon for postings/e-mails regarding workdays and rides that don't start Sunday am. That said, I should check- are Sunday afternoon starts better or just as difficult?
    Thanks, Mike

aeb
    mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Saturday's are best, but I understand that those are tough days for many folks in the bike world.

Sunday afternoons would be a 2nd choice if Sat is unreasonable.

I hope that I am not the only one with the Sunday a.m. concern.

Thanks.

mtbr member

I second the motion

Saturdays or around 1:30 - 2 ish on Sunday would be better for me as well. I'm in Spartanburg so PAS is the closest sorba chapter for me. Depending on the trail, I'm at least an hour away. Hope to stop by the Bele Chere booth this weekend.

mtbr member
    Yeah, Saturdays or Sunday afternoons sounds good to me as well. Usually on Sundays I like to sleep till about noon due to the fact that Sat. night is party with friends night. Hey SCHomer, I will be working the PAS booth on Saturday from 1-5 with Thad Johnson (tadthetroll) and Matt Fusco (don't know his screen name). If you are there at that time stop by and say hello. Always nice to meet new people.

Marshall
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

mtbr member
    I think the next work day we scheduled is Squirrel Gap on Saturday, August 5th in the morning. If anyone else who was at the meeting remembers that, please confirm.

arbiter
    Aug 2005

MUM, where you at?

Is the SORBA booth full of volunteers yet?

If not, I can be of service.

Word

Official Cooler Inspector
    More the merrier! Friday & Saturday evenings are in need a fisky futuristxen. Some folks will be up town Thursday night around 6:30 or 7:00 to set up the booth. I won't be home till late, so come by if you can, PM or e me and I'll make sure you get a special "custom made name tag".

Lwac@netzero.com

Booth is located on Battery Park Ave. near the Haywood St. intersection. We are across from Haywood Hotel. Booth #1505.

THANKS!

mtbr member
    Aug 2005

if you want...

we can fabricate things and bend your will to do maintain trails.....give me your money

arbiter
    Aug 2005

"to do maintain trails"

You need to fabricate some proofreading skills, Tom.