Official Cooler Inspector

Snowy Day Bike Work vs TV

There is something kind of cool/sick/funny about working on a dirty bike in the den (sheet drop cloth) while watching a chubby lady wearing diamond rings handling raw chicken on on TV and the cat is bored to death.

Beat this Mr. Janes:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snowy Day Bike Work vs TV-janes_11.jpg  

I am a fool for those special connections

Gabe.....
    Snow sucks.........at least for me it does. As I head out to the shop ealy this morning to turn the heater on for what I hope is a productive acetylene-less day of cutting and mitering tubes (with no TV on), I can't help but notice the bikes all over the place in different shapes and sizes........how perfect they seem laying there clean, with their symphony of 14g wires (spokes) holding the wheels perfectly straight, and the orchestrated way the technology (shock, gears, cranks, bearings) work together for the most efficient use of human power known......and how it is all held together by the frame.......what starts as a pile of exotically wonderful tubes (double and triple butted), all designed with a dedicated purpose (CS, SS, TT, DT, HT), "skillfully" carved and brazed together to bring it all to life.........for me,it truly is torture being around all this and unable to get out and use it. Yes, for me snow sucks and I can't wait to ride!
    "Roll your own..........." http://smokebikes.com/

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Just to pre-emptively answer the question about "Paris Mountain Conditions today?" I didn't bother go go outside my subdivision.

Official Cooler Inspector
    Here's something you don't see every day - burning BMWs. They said that "tire friction" was the cause, is that possible?

http://www.weather.com/outlook/video...t_recent#19276
    I am a fool for those special connections

mtbr member

Snowing in Columbia too

We got around 5 inches here in Columbia. Having a little fun...

Snowy Day Bike Work vs TV-img_5230-2.jpg

Snowy Day Bike Work vs TV-img_5256.jpg

I like Squishy Bikes
    conditions in Bent Creek
    Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snowy Day Bike Work vs TV-img_1265.jpg  

Snowy Day Bike Work vs TV-img_1257-1.jpg  

Last edited by Hollis; 01-10-2011 at 05:39 PM.
    A dirty book is rarely dusty