Gabe.....

Slippin' & Sliddin' in BC.......

FYI.........it sssshhhlick out today (big surprise) but the gravel roads (Hardtimes, Southridge, 479) are nice. The single track was good at sun-up though...................
    "Roll your own..........." http://smokebikes.com/

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    yup, I did the gravel road loop, there is no way the single track is ready to go unless it is early morning...

mtbr member
    I rode starting at 7:40pm last night. Except a few problem spots, trail was fine until I got to Hard Times Connector. It was terrible, I turned around and rode the pavement back to Rice Pinnacle. Loops was Rice Pinnacle>Rice Pinnacle Road>North Boundary>Hickory Top>Sidehill>alternate trail>gravel>Upper Explorer>Pine Tree>Deerfield>Small Creek>Homestead>attempt at HT connector>pavement back to road.

Suggestion: Reality is people, including me, will ride when and where they can- this is a lesson I learned a long time ago. So...
    PARK AT HARD TIMES OR LEDFORD parking lots and avoid HT connector, Powerline, Deer Lake Lodge, Wolf Branch, Ledford trails altogether. By doing this, you avoid the worse of the trails. Pretty epphing simple, actually.