mtbr member

selling some stuff, locals get first dibs

first up is a very lightly used set of Shimano XT cranks. External bearings. Less than 500 miles. MSRP is $275, I'm asking $175. Again these have less than 500 miles on them, I only installed them back in August. Very much like new.

Secondly I'm selling my geared bike. It's a Cannondale F600 '04 with the Sobe Team colors. Key points: Headshock just got rebuilt, new air cartridge and seals. Comes with Shimano XT integrated shifters (very nice) and a very new XTR rapid rise rear derailleur. Frame's in great shape and the bike has been maintained dilligently by me, a bike mechanic, for it's lifespan. I'm asking $750 for the bike and will combine the XT cranks and the bike for $850 if they go to the same buyer. You'll get a complete bike with an extra set of Truvativ cranks, a set of old spd pedals, and a nicer set of egg beater candies which are currently on the bike now. If someone is local (Asheville) and is interested I may even go lower as I am in dire need of cash. I'm not selling these items to purchase another bike, I'm doing it out of sheer necessity to make rent, seriously. Cash speaks volumes to me right now so if you're interested pm me here or hit me up at

plume057@hotmail.com

thanks for reading. I'll post pictures of both items tomorrow.

mtbr member
    going on eBay Today.