Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Saturdays pics

  1. #1
    banned
    Reputation: motobutane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,231

    Saturdays pics

    For all you DH haters, here's a few pictures from Windrock,Tn. More to come later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Saturdays pics-dh-004.jpg  

    Saturdays pics-dh-002.jpg  


  2. #2
    Gabe.....
    Reputation: Smokebikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,182
    I for one don't hate DH'rs..............I just don't have big enough "jewels" to do stuff like that.
    Keep it up!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Saturdays pics-s5031258.jpg  

    "Roll your own..........." http://smokebikes.com/

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 450VoltsDC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    172

    Windrock: The Kudzu Capital of America

    Drove to the top last year to shuttle a Filbert downhiller but it began to pour buckets before he got geared up.

    I loved the little trailside memorials to the recently departed motorised Filberts and the background music of unrestricted engines blasting up the roads, driven by ten-year olds, was inspiring.

    I'll stick to 450 volts DC...it's safer!
    IT'S CRACKERS TO SLIP A ROZZER THE DROPSY IN SNIDE

  4. #4
    banned
    Reputation: motobutane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokebikes
    I for one don't hate DH'rs..............I just don't have big enough "jewels" to do stuff like that.
    Keep it up!
    Looks like you could smoke a couple out if you had too
    Just seems like if you try anything new people are reluctant to accept

  5. #5
    banned
    Reputation: bus_142's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    168
    I told you once and for all......Leave us and our panties alone.

  6. #6
    banned
    Reputation: motobutane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,231
    A few more
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    34
    E-Hucker? Blake is the creek gap master. What a great day that was! An endless line of days like that would be heaven. Can't believe there were only 5 bikes on the mountain.

  8. #8
    banned
    Reputation: bus_142's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Clealan
    E-Hucker? Blake is the creek gap master. What a great day that was! An endless line of days like that would be heaven. Can't believe there were only 5 bikes on the mountain.
    Clealan, this is all your fault. Now Moto won't do anything but dh and huckster style riding. I'm gonna have to find a new XC riding buddy now.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: vpc-los's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    78
    Nice pics. Some friends and I plan to go in coming weeks.

  10. #10
    Third Degree Hater-Fu
    Reputation: bizutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    547
    Quote Originally Posted by motobutane
    A few more

    So Clealan, whatcha think?
    I am not a "Role Model"

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    70
    Just had to toot my own horn a bit, our buddy had an awesome camera out there.

    VPC Send us a message if you do head that way, and we'll try to get a group together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Saturdays pics-imgp2959_2.jpg  


  12. #12
    banned
    Reputation: bus_142's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by bmbass
    Just had to toot my own horn a bit, our buddy had an awesome camera out there.

    VPC Send us a message if you do head that way, and we'll try to get a group together.
    I know for a fact that this photo is chopped. Bmbass has NEVER jumped off anything more than 3 inches which coincedently is the same size as his.......

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Repack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    12
    Nice shots... Doesn't Lenz make a 29er DH bike? Sign me up!

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    34
    What I think is that if I had weekends off, I would be a total slobberin addict...just like those other two (they were already hooked when I met 'em, Bus man, I just provided a new place to party). The trails seem to be a lot more fun than when I went years ago. Of course not being on a twitchy XC bike helps. I remember riding Southern Rocks, or parts of it, with a guy named Chris running V brakes, scary stuff. The new (to me) Morewood is great. I'm wondering if the Gruitr will survive.

  15. #15
    banned
    Reputation: bus_142's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Repack
    Nice shots... Doesn't Lenz make a 29er DH bike? Sign me up!
    POPCORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  16. #16
    Third Degree Hater-Fu
    Reputation: bizutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    547
    Quote Originally Posted by Clealan
    What I think is that if I had weekends off, I would be a total slobberin addict...just like those other two (they were already hooked when I met 'em, Bus man, I just provided a new place to party). The trails seem to be a lot more fun than when I went years ago. Of course not being on a twitchy XC bike helps. I remember riding Southern Rocks, or parts of it, with a guy named Chris running V brakes, scary stuff. The new (to me) Morewood is great. I'm wondering if the Gruitr will survive.
    FYI....it's open 7 days a week.
    I am not a "Role Model"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •