Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mtbr member

Post-Turkey day ride and hike at Dupont 11-24-2006

What happens when the Tomato's birthday falls on a day off from work? He get's all of his friends together and they RIDE!

When: 11/24/2006 10:00am
    Where: Dupont State Forest (Fawn Lake Access)
    Why? Because we love to ride and enjoy the forest!
    Hint: Since the Conservation road is still closed it might be a good idea to bring an extra pair of socks for walking through the stream!

If you haven't been on a Tomato ride through Dupont, what are you waiting for? I have a couple different groups already committed to this thing. So this is a good chance for everyone to come out. We will probably do a few different rides/groups/routes for selected skill levels and distance. This is a co-ed opportunity as well. So if you have a significant other that likes to ride but doesn't like waiting on you bring them out!

As always my partner in crime will be with me leading a hike. So if you have hiking friends tell them to tag along as well.

As long as the weather is decent, we will be doing a picnic tailgate afterwards as well.

Side note: I am looking to do a Death March through pisgah that weekend as well. I am thinking Sunday. I will probably start another thread for that one.

Peace!
    BS'ing less, riding more.

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA

mtbr member

mtbr member
    If my fat @$$ doesn't eat to much turkey I'm in.

Go Hokies!
    Feb 2006

Count me in

Probably for both.

Freeride Pabstist Church
    Jan 2006
    Some FYI, rifle season for Bambi opens the Monday before T-giving. That Friday and Saturday will be the first two days for those folks in DuPont. You may want to keep that in mind as you mosey about in the woods. I'd suggest leaving Fido at home.

DuPont only allows hunting on Fridays and Saturdays during an open season. Permits for there are done on a lottery basis.

pb

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by pisgahboy
    Some FYI, rifle season for Bambi opens the Monday before T-giving. That Friday and Saturday will be the first two days for those folks in DuPont. You may want to keep that in mind as you mosey about in the woods. I'd suggest leaving Fido at home.

DuPont only allows hunting on Fridays and Saturdays during an open season. Permits for there are done on a lottery basis.

pb
    Thanks for the heads up. . .

Yes that could be bad. Hopefully we will be en masse and making enough noise to alleviate the following . . .

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA

mtbr member
    I'll be there

mtbr member

Bump

I am bumping this bad boy back up to the top so its not lost.

I am really starting to wish the conservation road was still open. I am not sure how to make this ride long enough/short enough without it. Maybe we can try a totally new route that encompasses Pinnacle road.

I will work on it.

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA

Go Hokies!
    Feb 2006

Conservation Road

The Conservation Road closing stinks. You used be able to park anywhere and get a good ride in, now you really have to plan ahead. Rides seem to be able to be short (10-12 miles) or really long.

Lets hope they get that worked out soon.

mtbr member
    I think Pinnacle Mountain road will be our new Coservation road. We can at the very least connect the Southeast and Northeast sections of the park.

What I am thinking is that we can go the direction we did for "dupont epic" down Johanna road. Go do the cool loops in the north section (jim branch, hickory mountain, ridgeline) and then bring Pinnacle Mountain road back to Turkey Knob. This way we don't have to climb Johanna and we can still add some extra miles. I am going to study it to see if it is feasible. Who knows, maybe this ride will be the best one yet.

Pisgah Productions is working with me to hash out the details for Sunday (26th) ride. I think we might be headed to Black Mountain to do some heartbreak Kitszuma action. Hashing that out now as well.

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA

Trail Liberator

dupont ride

Dont forget to throw in rocky ridge. I am going to try and make it to dupont, to ride with you guys. T.C.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcstoned
    Dont forget to throw in rocky ridge. I am going to try and make it to dupont, to ride with you guys. T.C.
    I have never ridden rocky ridge. After a quick looksie at the map, it looks feasible to add this in while headed back to Pinnacle.

I still have some "planning" I need to do for this route. I will try and post what I think will be a good route up here sometime soon. That way everybody can chime in with their thoughts.

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA

mtbr member
    Sorry Tomato, I'm gonna have to back out of this trip. Just got a new job and I am going to have to work the day after Thanksgiving. Ya'll have fun.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    extrmao,

I was planning a ride to DuPont. I was going to post something for a ride on the 25th but Friday will work too. How many miles do you plan to ride? If you don't mind a new guy
    Last edited by datman; 11-15-2006 at 06:11 PM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by datman
    extrmao,

I was planning a ride to DuPont. I was going to post something for a ride on the 25th but Friday will work too. How many miles do you plan to ride? If you don't mind a new guy
    Datman, we always have new people coming out. That's the beauty of MTBR and you are welcome to join us.

I am hoping to get in about 30 miles. However, what we will probably do is to ride 15 miles and swing back by the car for those who don't want to continue and then head out for some more fun. If that doesn't work, we will have two different routes to accomadate both mileages. So come out and have fun either way.

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mb3designs
    Sorry Tomato, I'm gonna have to back out of this trip. Just got a new job and I am going to have to work the day after Thanksgiving. Ya'll have fun.
    Mb3k, sorry you can't make it. Maybe next time! I am going to post a ride for the 26th of November now. Join us then if you can. It will be an epic for sure.

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by extrmtao
    Mb3k, sorry you can't make it. Maybe next time! I am going to post a ride for the 26th of November now. Join us then if you can. It will be an epic for sure.
    Yeah, hopefully I can join up with you guys for a ride soon My new job will probably not allow me to have a day off during the weekend until after Christmas, gotta love retail But you never no, I might be able to luck, or weasel my way into a Sat or Sun off before then. Just have to wait and see.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Datman, we always have new people coming out. That's the beauty of MTBR and you are welcome to join us.

I am hoping to get in about 30 miles. However, what we will probably do is to ride 15 miles and swing back by the car for those who don't want to continue and then head out for some more fun. If that doesn't work, we will have two different routes to accomadate both mileages. So come out and have fun either way.
    Great I'm looking forward to it. I'm only a part time resident in NC. Here in the Chicago area I ride 25-30 mile rides frequently. I'm not saying I can do it there. If one group is going to take it easy I think I can do 30.If I hit it to hard may be only 15. I have rode Bent Creek a few times and Coleman Boundary once.

Can I bring something for the group? You talked about other people attending for hiking, My wife and my Father and his wife might want to come to see the park. We can bring food drinks and anything else we may need.

luvsingletrack

I'm in to work some of the gravy out of my arteries..

Haven't ridden with you since our 'ride' up Big Creek and down Laurel--which was a blast by the way. Look forward to cruising Dupont with you.

what about starting at Guion Farm parking lot. I don't know Dupont well since I just follow my buddies and try to keep up, but we always start there and get a great 20-25 mile ride in. Includes, but not limited to Mine Mtn, reasonover creek, big rock? etc. We only had a couple small creek crossings which were do-able with keeping feet dry. We did have to go under the falls though, which was fine since the water levels are so low we avoided any ice. Just a thought, and I'm always up for starting in a new area like Fawn Lake. Where is that and how do I get there???
    Last edited by luvsingletrack; 11-16-2006 at 08:15 PM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by datman
    Great I'm looking forward to it. I'm only a part time resident in NC. Here in the Chicago area I ride 25-30 mile rides frequently. I'm not saying I can do it there. If one group is going to take it easy I think I can do 30.If I hit it to hard may be only 15. I have rode Bent Creek a few times and Coleman Boundary once.

Can I bring something for the group? You talked about other people attending for hiking, My wife and my Father and his wife might want to come to see the park. We can bring food drinks and anything else we may need.
    No worries on distance, mileage and speed. This is strictly a fun ride. There will be people going fast and people going slow.

Bring as many hikers as possible. My girlfriend and Father will be hiking and they always enjoy company. We might even send them to a different section of the park for hiking. We will still all meet up at Fawn Lake access though.

BTW, I am one of "those" people. I am also a mid-westerner that transplanted myself into the south.

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by luvsingletrack
    Haven't ridden with you since our 'ride' up Big Creek and down Laurel--which was a blast by the way. Look forward to cruising Dupont with you.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good times good times.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsingletrack
    what about starting at Guion Farm parking lot. I don't know Dupont well since I just follow my buddies and try to keep up, but we always start there and get a great 20-25 mile ride in. Includes, but not limited to Mine Mtn, reasonover creek, big rock? etc. We only had a couple small creek crossings which were do-able with keeping feet dry. We did have to go under the falls though, which was fine since the water levels are so low we avoided any ice. Just a thought, and I'm always up for starting in a new area like Fawn Lake. Where is that and how do I get there???
    We will make our way to Guion Farm from Fawn Lake access.

Here are the directions to Fawn Lake. I am guessing you know how to find Cascade Lake Road? This road takes you by the Corn Mill Shoals parking area. If you travel to the end of Cascade Lake Road (traveling West) you will see Reasonover Road on your left. (If you hit 276 right by the Fire Station at Cedar Mountain you went too far) Make a turn onto Reasonver (you can only turn one way) and travel down this road for about 10 minutes and you will see a sign that says "Fawn Lake Access." This is the driveway to the park that you want. The parking area is right there.

Late edit: If you use the mapquest link I provided and "zoom in" and move the map north a bit you can see where cascade lakes road runs into REasonover.

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA

mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Dupont Ride

Hi. My wife and I are going to be visiting her parents in Tryon over Thanksgiving. We're going to be renting a couple of full suspension bikes and we're planning on riding Dupont on Bird Day and Black Friday. We'd possibly interested in a group ride, especially with a group that knows the trails (we've never been there). She's an intermediate rider (although not into speed or rock gardens). I'm a somewhat advanced rider. We'd want to ride in a group together. Would that work out? Where do we meet the group and when? Thanks!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbermhb
    Hi. My wife and I are going to be visiting her parents in Tryon over Thanksgiving. We're going to be renting a couple of full suspension bikes and we're planning on riding Dupont on Bird Day and Black Friday. We'd possibly interested in a group ride, especially with a group that knows the trails (we've never been there). She's an intermediate rider (although not into speed or rock gardens). I'm a somewhat advanced rider. We'd want to ride in a group together. Would that work out? Where do we meet the group and when? Thanks!
    Please take a gander at the rest of this thread for all pertinent information.

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA

pronounced may-duh
    I've got a bunch of company in town for turkey day but I'm hoping to escape to do this ride. I could really use a fun ride. I havent been out in weeks and I'm desperate for the trails. What is the hike gonna be like? Maybe I can sell the idea of a hike to my company and then they won't miss me as much while I'm out having fun on the trails.

How long and tough a hike is expected? Will the hike include the waterfalls? Can children come on the hike? We have two 7 year olds and two 12 year olds and a few out of shape adults. Should I try to talk them into it the hike or just leave them to veg at home?

Thanks in advance.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maida7
    I've got a bunch of company in town for turkey day but I'm hoping to escape to do this ride. I could really use a fun ride. I havent been out in weeks and I'm desperate for the trails. What is the hike gonna be like? Maybe I can sell the idea of a hike to my company and then they won't miss me as much while I'm out having fun on the trails.

How long and tough a hike is expected? Will the hike include the waterfalls? Can children come on the hike? We have two 7 year olds and two 12 year olds and a few out of shape adults. Should I try to talk them into it the hike or just leave them to veg at home?

Thanks in advance.
    Maida,

The hike details really haven't been nailed down. I am planning on the "longer" ride taking about 3 - 4 hours and Krisitn is looking to make the hike last around 3 hours. Last time they hiked from Fawn Lake to Bridal Veil Falls and back. I would say they are going to keep a meduim hiking pace (for 3 hours) so I will leave it up to you who should come out.

They could always take the short car ride over to Hookers Falls access and have a look at all the major waterfalls. The falls are a very short hike from that parking area. They would be on their own though because our hiking group is more into hiking than just "looking."

Hope this helps!

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA

mtbr member

Hikers and Bikers BEWARE!

I want everyone to remember to bring their bright colors no matter what activity your planning on doing. Even though it is by special permit there is still hunting this time of the year at Dupont. So be safe and wear bright stuff!

I know this means half of us will show up wearing the same jersey. . .Better silly and safe then cool and dead.

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Folks,

I would like to join in on the fun and show you a few trails you may not know. Trail Dynamics is working on a another re-lo (not quite finished yet) project that would be fun to share with folks if I can make it.

I have my parents here for turky day so can not commit fully, I will try however to join in.

Woody

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman
    Folks,

I would like to join in on the fun and show you a few trails you may not know. Trail Dynamics is working on a another re-lo (not quite finished yet) project that would be fun to share with folks if I can make it.

I have my parents here for turky day so can not commit fully, I will try however to join in.

Woody
    Woody, I know of your work. Very fine ideed

I would love to see some new stuff as I am always searching for new routes these days. Did you do the work on Jim Branch? I can't wait to see that trail grow back into singletrac as it is very fine as well.

Would be nice to meet you, so try and come out!

Jonathon

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA

mtbr member
    ok, so I've got this day off and the shop boys are doing a road ride??? what the? so this looks like a fine, fine alternative.

looking forward to it! I love riding dupont w/ people who know it!

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Yes, Jim Branch is our work.

Also: Green's Linck, Airstrip, Part of Mine Mtn (the part with the berm turns) and much more.

Much more to come in the future.

Woody

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    [QUOTE=As long as the weather is decent, we will be doing a picnic tailgate afterwards as well.

This in mind what should one bring? It sounds like my wife and parents will want to come. They will either hike or may be just relax around the picnic area of the park. Will you claim a gazebo for the day?

I have never been there. I am ploting a coarse from Burnsville. It looks easy. I have the DuPont trail map that has directions from Asheville. Any specific directions to fawn lake say from Crab Creek rd?

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Directions to DSF and Fawn Lake lot can be had here:

http://www.dupontforest.com/directions.asp

I am still going to try and make it but may be working putting the finishing touches on a project there.

Expect big changes in the Bridel Veil area.

Woody

Freeride Pabstist Church
    Jan 2006
    Directions to DSF and Fawn Lake lot can be had here:

http://www.dupontforest.com/directions.asp

I am still going to try and make it but may be working putting the finishing touches on a project there.

Expect big changes in the Bridel Veil area.

Woody

Are you rerouting the river into a flume? Do tell.

I'm working just down the road from your crib. Yet another victim added to the fold.

pb

mtbr member
    I will be another new guy there. I was able to take some leave two weeks ago and spent some time riding out in pisgah, but got lost alot. It would be awsome to ride with some locals. I will see you there. I will be in town on th 23 and I will probably stay until sunday to catch the ride on the 26th as well.
    Live fast, Die young, Leave a good looking corpse!

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Pisgah Boy,

We are re-routing the trail that plunges down the fall line from the cul-de-sac to the falls. This will be 8' wide and compacted crushed stone for the first leg, ending at a wooden viewing platform. This is an ADA project to give folks in wheelchairs a trail to wheel out to a this platform and take in the falls, pretty cool. After the plaform (not sure when that will be built) the trail has a switchback and chokes down to 4-5' wide but still surfaced and a cuasway down at the bottom. The idea is to decrease the impacts of users being all over the place down there and focus the use and impact into one area (the trail).

We have also just done a re-lo of the last leg of Corn Mill Shoals after it turns left and takes you to the BV falls. The lod trail went up fall line to a saddle and then plunged down a fall line to the falls. The whole thing was losing lots of soil (as fall line trails always do) and sediment loading the river.

New trail swings off right off the old one and goes through some really cool rock/boulders on the way to falls. It is a bit tight and twisty controling mtb speed in a high use area, that is good trail planning. Through this new re-lo is slower than the old route, it is much more interesting and playfull, I think you will like it.

Have not seen you in a while, hope you are well.

Woody

Freeride Pabstist Church
    Jan 2006
    Pisgah Boy,

We are re-routing the trail that plunges down the fall line from the cul-de-sac to the falls. This will be 8' wide and compacted crushed stone for the first leg, ending at a wooden viewing platform. This is an ADA project to give folks in wheelchairs a trail to wheel out to a this platform and take in the falls, pretty cool. After the plaform (not sure when that will be built) the trail has a switchback and chokes down to 4-5' wide but still surfaced and a cuasway down at the bottom. The idea is to decrease the impacts of users being all over the place down there and focus the use and impact into one area (the trail).

We have also just done a re-lo of the last leg of Corn Mill Shoals after it turns left and takes you to the BV falls. The lod trail went up fall line to a saddle and then plunged down a fall line to the falls. The whole thing was losing lots of soil (as fall line trails always do) and sediment loading the river.

New trail swings off right off the old one and goes through some really cool rock/boulders on the way to falls. It is a bit tight and twisty controling mtb speed in a high use area, that is good trail planning. Through this new re-lo is slower than the old route, it is much more interesting and playfull, I think you will like it.

Woody

Sounds good. I like "interesting and playful". Anything with more rocks is good.

Sharpen up those ice tools. 'Tis just about the season. Talked with Doug yesterday and he's starting to get the bug.

Duty calls, over.

pb

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Yup, you can expect more rocks and interest. Besides, the old road/trail was built by our none other than Jim A. when he was going to build a cliffs there. The more we can erase memories of that possibility, the better.

Have not been ice climbing in many years, maybe we will have a season this year.

W.

mtbr member
    [QUOTE=datman][QUOTE=As long as the weather is decent, we will be doing a picnic tailgate afterwards as well.

This in mind what should one bring? It sounds like my wife and parents will want to come. They will either hike or may be just relax around the picnic area of the park. Will you claim a gazebo for the day?

I have never been there. I am ploting a coarse from Burnsville. It looks easy. I have the DuPont trail map that has directions from Asheville. Any specific directions to fawn lake say from Crab Creek rd?[/QUOTE]

Datman, you should be good with directions. The parking area that we are headed to has a lake and one picnic table about a five minute walk from the cars. I would suggest bringing some blankets to sit on and whatever you like to picnic with. Make it light as you will want to walk to the lake.

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bridgestone14
    I will be another new guy there. I was able to take some leave two weeks ago and spent some time riding out in pisgah, but got lost alot. It would be awsome to ride with some locals. I will see you there. I will be in town on th 23 and I will probably stay until sunday to catch the ride on the 26th as well.
    Sounds good. See you out there.

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA

mtbr member
    Pisgah Boy,

Woody
    That's awesome Woody! That area is in dire need of attention. When is all this projected to be done? How does one get a job with Trail Dynamics? I have a lot of computer experience. I know how to ride a bike. I will work on my resume and drop it by Friday

Late Edit: I hope with all of this going on you can still take a spin with us.

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    OK I got it. See you there

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    [QUOTE=extrmtao]That's awesome Woody! That area is in dire need of attention. When is all this projected to be done? How does one get a job with Trail Dynamics? I have a lot of computer experience. I know how to ride a bike. I will work on my resume and drop it by Friday

Extremo,

Indeed that area has needed some love for quite a while, I am certain everyone will like the changes and re-lo work. I hope to be finished in time for you folks to ride this on Friday, no promises however.

Also no promises on if I can join you, I always have a lot going on. I leave for 2 weeks on Sunday and have a lot to do prep wise before I get out of town. I am working with the BLM and northern VA land mangers for 2 weeks of training work. One of the weeks is machine trail building education work, we are teaching them the art of good machine work. I am hualing up 2 of our machines and will rent 2 more locally.

We are all set for crew right now (total of 9 of us) but if you want to send me a resume then do so. Lots of computer experience is not of much value to me, unless your experience is web design. We desperately need a serious over hual of our site and I am looking for a web design person.

Woody

mtbr member
    I will be there. It will be awsome to ride with some locals since I usually spend have my time lost and/or staring at a map. So fawn lake then.... see you there
    I should be around all weekend so I should be there for the ride on sunday too.
    Live fast, Die young, Leave a good looking corpse!

mtbr member
    [QUOTE\]

Extremo,

Indeed that area has needed some love for quite a while, I am certain everyone will like the changes and re-lo work. I hope to be finished in time for you folks to ride this on Friday, no promises however.

Also no promises on if I can join you, I always have a lot going on. I leave for 2 weeks on Sunday and have a lot to do prep wise before I get out of town. I am working with the BLM and northern VA land mangers for 2 weeks of training work. One of the weeks is machine trail building education work, we are teaching them the art of good machine work. I am hualing up 2 of our machines and will rent 2 more locally.

We are all set for crew right now (total of 9 of us) but if you want to send me a resume then do so. Lots of computer experience is not of much value to me, unless your experience is web design. We desperately need a serious over hual of our site and I am looking for a web design person.

Woody[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I didn't realize the work was already being done. We will swing by that way for sure! I sent you a PM about the web design.

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA

pronounced may-duh
    Maida,

The hike details really haven't been nailed down. I am planning on the "longer" ride taking about 3 - 4 hours and Krisitn is looking to make the hike last around 3 hours. Last time they hiked from Fawn Lake to Bridal Veil Falls and back. I would say they are going to keep a meduim hiking pace (for 3 hours) so I will leave it up to you who should come out.

They could always take the short car ride over to Hookers Falls access and have a look at all the major waterfalls. The falls are a very short hike from that parking area. They would be on their own though because our hiking group is more into hiking than just "looking."

Hope this helps!

Just confirming:

I'm in for the ride but none of my group is up for a hike. We went and did the waterfalls around Hookers falls access area yesterday. Less then half the group made it all the way to high falls. I don't think they are up for any real hiking. But I will be there, ready to ride at 10:00 at fawn lake parking area.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maida7
    Just confirming:

I'm in for the ride but none of my group is up for a hike. We went and did the waterfalls around Hookers falls access area yesterday. Less then half the group made it all the way to high falls. I don't think they are up for any real hiking. But I will be there, ready to ride at 10:00 at fawn lake parking area.
    See you there. The weather is looking awesome!

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA

mtbr member
    Sounds great!

I will be there if I can carpool with someone from Asheville area.

I live in woodfin and can meet up anywhere in Asheville area.
    "Those who are afraid to go too far will never know how far they can go"

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Folks,

Sorry to say I won't be able to join you, will be working on our project instead. We did not quite finishe up yesterday and so Friday is a workday for me and the crew. I leave for 2 weeks of work up in northern VA. over the weekend so this current project has to be finished.

Keep an eye out for Ryan and Kristin from the Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew program. They are in town for a week between trailbuilding schools and I just got off the phone with them. I informed them of your ride gathering and they may join you.

We should have this new trail in shape for you by mid morning. Drop by the BV Falls area and find me and I will point you onto the new section for a test run. WE will get an early start in the AM and I might break away and meet you out at the parking area to at least say hi.

Woody

mtbr member

Keep an eye out for Ryan and Kristin from the Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew program. They are in town for a week between trailbuilding schools and I just got off the phone with them. I informed them of your ride gathering and they may join you.
    I hope they do. I have a lot of questions for them.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Keep in mind they are on vacation this week, keep the questions casual.

And don't take the on the race pace ride that is total sandbag, they get that everywhere. I told them you folks would be fun to ride with, help me keep my words to them.

W.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0