Gabe.....

PMBAR start/finish->276->477->276->1206->5000->Blue Ridge Parkway->215->Indian Creek-

Monstrous ride..............been looking this over on the map. Once again, Pisgah Pro has hatched up a sick day in the shadow of Mount Pisgah...... I think I better start training.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PMBAR start/finish->276->477->276->1206->5000->Blue Ridge Parkway->215->Indian Creek--s5032911.jpg  

"Roll your own..........." http://smokebikes.com/

Drinker w/ Riding Problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokebikes View Post
    Monstrous ride..............been looking this over on the map. Once again, Pisgah Pro has hatched up a sick day in the shadow of Mount Pisgah...... I think I better start training.
    Huge!

Appalachian Singletrack'n
    Is 215 paved or gravel? That's the only part of the course i'm not familiar with.

Drinker w/ Riding Problem
    Paved two lane similar to hwy 276

When did you get here?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Endomaniac View Post
    Is 215 paved or gravel? That's the only part of the course i'm not familiar with.
    NC215 is a 50+mph, 2 mile, 2000' (or something like that), paved descent. There will be an aid station at the turn onto Indian Creek (gravel) so you won't have to worry about blowing by that turn.
    You can please some people sometimes but you can't please all the people all the time.
    ERIC'S RIDE LOG