Category Winner

PisgahProductions in Dirt Rag??

Is that a familiar face I see in the Rider's Eye section? Looks like a 29'er with a WB fork and a gold Zen helmet. Come clean Eric, is it you??
    WWW.TEAMDICKY.COM

I get paid 3 every time I post on MTBR.

suspension wrench
    Jan 2005

Yup

That's him...I submitted the photo a few months ago. Still waiting for my issue to arrive so i can see how it looks.

When did you get here?!?!

Here's the photo

Good eye Rich. Mike R. took the photo back in March when there was an out-of-control prescribed burn going on. We were on Squirrel Gap trail at Cantrell Creek trail.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You can please some people sometimes but you can't please all the people all the time.
    ERIC'S RIDE LOG

mtbr member
    Nice shot, mike r.

For the record-per the USFS fire managment officer, that fire never left the defined burn area, although it did leave their initial controlled area. It apparently was reported as out of control because that makes for better news. If you go out there now, you will see why prescribed burns are a good thing- it looks wonderfully green without logging- and creating new green growth for game promotion is the primary "mission" of the upcoming Case Camp Ridge project. The burn achieves this same goal in a much less invasive manner.
    Mike