mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Pisgah Saturday?

Hi all,

The wife is out of town, and I am thinking of heading up to Pisgah for a nice long ride on Saturday (if the weather holds...). Only problem is that I dont know my way around at all. Are there any group rides on Saturday?

Thanks...

RT

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrtaylo
    Hi all,

The wife is out of town, and I am thinking of heading up to Pisgah for a nice long ride on Saturday (if the weather holds...). Only problem is that I dont know my way around at all. Are there any group rides on Saturday?

Thanks...

RT
    Some of you all need to go ride with Rick. I will be out of town so I will have to getty up next time.

Where's all those people that are always complaining about riding alone . . .

Ride on.

Drinker w/ Riding Problem
    Quote Originally Posted by wrtaylo
    Hi all,

Thanks...

RT

hey Rick....Can't do Saturday now (and the Wilson trip cancelled as well), but can go Sunday, Interested? give me a call.

Work Shed...
    If there is going to be a sunday group ride, I definately want in. A buddy of mine and me are going up saturday morning to ride dupont, and wanted to spend time in the pisgah on sunday and monday.. Please post some info here if something comes together
    It's not hip hop, it's electro.....

mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Sunday

Brad,

Yeah, I am interested for Sunday. I will give you a shout tomorrow. I am probably just gonna hit southside on Saturday.

RT