mtbr member

Pisgah Nov 9,10,11,12

Hey guys. I'm just looking ahead on my calendar at work and I have a nice 4 day weekend coming up. I'm thinking of driving down the night of the 8th and riding as much as possible the 9, 10, 11, and early on the 12th. Is anybody going to be around that weekend? It would be nice to join up if any groups are going to be riding and get to see some of these awesome trails. I was there last May and had a blast riding a bunch of the trails at Pisgah and Dupont. I NEED to go back to check out the rest though. I still remember climbing and coming down Laurel Mountain. That was a great trail. Especially my sweet endo that caught my attention in one of the nice downhill rock gardens. I just love riding but hate starring at maps so it would be great if there was anyone to meet up with and show me some new terrain. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Ryan H.

mtbr member
    Pisgah Area Sorba has group rides every Sunday at 10 am. The ride schedule is not made out that far in advance yet, but check the website for updates. Here's the link:
    http://www.pisgahareasorba.org/
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

mtbr member
    I should be able to get that weekend off. I am not a local though, but I have been there a couple of times. I know one at least one other guy who would probably be up for it. We might be able to get a good group together
    Live fast, Die young, Leave a good looking corpse!