Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Pisgah Mountain Bike Adventures: Two Thumps Up!

5K views 32 replies 13 participants last post by  bloodninja 
#1 ·
For anyone that has never been to Asheville, these guys do an awesome job of providing professional tours. I wanted to share some pics from this past weekend with me and my bro. Chris, Jody, Patrick, and Alex, awesome job!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Thanks for the support guys. Come back to Pisgah anytime. You guys did great and we had an incredible weekend as well. The leaves were peeking perfectly. Here are some more photos. Take care and keep riding!! Home - Pisgah Mountain Bike Adventures

Attachments

#9 ·
Not "spam". Especially if it involves people who support/participate in regional biking events and trail work. Could lay off the "gang signs" though. :cornut:

At the very worst - roast beef, red pepper slices and lite mayonnaise on wheat bread.

#15 ·
You guys sure are doing a good job of f'n up someone else's thread.

Moo Shoo Pork, glad you had a good time riding our trails with some of my friends.

#22 ·
My awesome trail ID skills says the top one's with the suspension bridges are Turkey Pen area, namely South Mills River, Mullinax, and Squirrel Gap.

Once you get into the waterfall/ wood structure area, it's Dupont. The wooden structures are in the "kid's" skill area next to Guion Farms parking lot.

#29 ·
Did I miss something?...:confused:

...not spam, but in retrospect, there are plenty of threads about "Ray's Indoor with people promoting it" Here here!

Gang signs? I though they were "Hanging 10":thumbsup:

I see a nice line on the right of the waterfall, hope to hit it if allowed when I
visit in February.

Thanks for sharing...:D

#30 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,

As the original starter of this thread I will say that this definitely is not SPAM. About the only thing remotely associated to SPAM is that hand gesture my Bro and I are doing means "Hang Loose" in Hawaii. And, SPAM is eaten everywhere in Hawaii!! I am sure there are other meanings, but definitely no intention for any gang stuff, lol.

The reason I posted this is for others who are not from Asheville to have the opportunity enjoy the pleasures of riding with professional guides. Because of mtbr.com and posts about touring companies, I have found fantastic mountain guide companies in the U.S. and Canada to maximize my mountain bike vacations. And, these guys are on my short list of bad ass touring companies. I don'tr freely give out my endorsements.

Anyway, I hope more cyclists visit Asheville. It truly is a great place to ride and vacation. And, as I said before, if you are not from the area and want to get the most of riding in Asheville, give these guys a shout. I know I will be back with more friends in the Spring and will user them again:thumbsup:

#33 ·
Hey Guys,

As the original starter of this thread I will say that this definitely is not SPAM. About the only thing remotely associated to SPAM is that hand gesture my Bro and I are doing means "Hang Loose" in Hawaii. And, SPAM is eaten everywhere in Hawaii!! I am sure there are other meanings, but definitely no intention for any gang stuff, lol.
That's exactly what someone in a gang would want you to think. Hmmm...

#32 ·
"About the only thing remotely associated to SPAM is that hand gesture my Bro and I are doing means "Hang Loose" in Hawaii."

I was joking. Sign Language does not translate on the webz. Good thing you guy's weren't riding when all we had was "smilies".

:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.