http://forums.mtbr.com/attachments/n...mba-ride-5.jpg

Is Wintergreen Falls in Dupont

Those are totally rideable falls.
  • 10-29-2012
    extrmtao
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcusSommers View Post
    Those are totally rideable falls.

If you name is Danny and ends in something that sounds like "skill" then yes, you are probably correct.
  • 10-29-2012
    NEPMTBA
    Did I miss something?...:confused:

...not spam, but in retrospect, there are plenty of threads about "Ray's Indoor with people promoting it" Here here!

Gang signs? I though they were "Hanging 10":thumbsup:

I see a nice line on the right of the waterfall, hope to hit it if allowed when I
    visit in February.

Thanks for sharing...:D
  • 10-30-2012
    Moo Shoo Pork
    Hey Guys,

As the original starter of this thread I will say that this definitely is not SPAM. About the only thing remotely associated to SPAM is that hand gesture my Bro and I are doing means "Hang Loose" in Hawaii. And, SPAM is eaten everywhere in Hawaii!! I am sure there are other meanings, but definitely no intention for any gang stuff, lol.

The reason I posted this is for others who are not from Asheville to have the opportunity enjoy the pleasures of riding with professional guides. Because of mtbr.com and posts about touring companies, I have found fantastic mountain guide companies in the U.S. and Canada to maximize my mountain bike vacations. And, these guys are on my short list of bad ass touring companies. I don'tr freely give out my endorsements.

Anyway, I hope more cyclists visit Asheville. It truly is a great place to ride and vacation. And, as I said before, if you are not from the area and want to get the most of riding in Asheville, give these guys a shout. I know I will be back with more friends in the Spring and will user them again:thumbsup:
  • 10-31-2012
    kjlued
    When in Hawaii and you have Spam, it is time for Spam Musubi's :thumbsup:

MooShoo, don't worry about.
    Some people like to just stir stuff up.
  • 10-31-2012
    M-U-M
    "About the only thing remotely associated to SPAM is that hand gesture my Bro and I are doing means "Hang Loose" in Hawaii."

I was joking. Sign Language does not translate on the webz. Good thing you guy's weren't riding when all we had was "smilies".

:thumbsup:
  • 11-02-2012
    bloodninja
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Moo Shoo Pork View Post
    Hey Guys,

As the original starter of this thread I will say that this definitely is not SPAM. About the only thing remotely associated to SPAM is that hand gesture my Bro and I are doing means "Hang Loose" in Hawaii. And, SPAM is eaten everywhere in Hawaii!! I am sure there are other meanings, but definitely no intention for any gang stuff, lol.

That's exactly what someone in a gang would want you to think. Hmmm...