mtbr member
    Mar 2006

PAS workdays in DuPont for April

Wed. April 16th from 5:30-7:30 PM: Meet at Guion Farm and we will be working on the kids trail loop.

Sat. April 19th from 9AM-12noon: Meet at Guion Farm and again we will be working on the kids trail getting ready for the spring addition of Take a Kid Mountain Bike Day which is scheduled for Sunday April 20th.

Pisgah Area SORBA » Blog Archive » Take a Kid MTB Day (Spring) 2014

Recent logging activity require clean up before the kids trail is ready for prime time this season so these are important trail workdays. Please bring kids if you have them, we love starting young riders down the path of giving back to the trails they ride and love. No kids, no problem you still are invited to come out and help.

Work will be varied but not overly hard.

Please bring:
    Water and snacks, work gloves, glasses, and a bike if you want to catch a ride after the work session.

Rogue Exterminator
    Cool, I should be able to make the one on Saturday. Look forward to it.
    Just stick it in granny and start grinding.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Hump day- dig day, hope to see some of you this afternoon for our mid week trail workday.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Looks like rain on Sat. I will take a look early tomorrow and post up if we are going to work or not based on the current weather outlook in the AM.

Chuck Ramsey and I got some work done on the Kids Trail Wed. afternoon, than Chuck for the help.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Cancelled: Today's work project is cancelled due to weather. It rained hard all night and is still raining (though lighter) this morning (at 7AM). Conditions would be very wet and I don't feel trail work would be productive or very much fun. We will re-schedule soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    Looks like rain on Sat. I will take a look early tomorrow and post up if we are going to work or not based on the current weather outlook in the AM.

Chuck Ramsey and I got some work done on the Kids Trail Wed. afternoon, than Chuck for the help.

Rogue Exterminator
    Maybe I need to quit planning on going. Every time I do, it rains. lol
    Oh well, look forward to the next one I can do. At least I was able to get a day in moving dirt at the H'ville bike park on Thurs. It is shaping up real nicely out there.

Waiting for the sun to come out now even if it does just mean grinding gravel.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    I got some time over at Hendo Bike Park recently as well building some of the wood features.

Quote Originally Posted by kjlued View Post
    Maybe I need to quit planning on going. Every time I do, it rains. lol
    Oh well, look forward to the next one I can do. At least I was able to get a day in moving dirt at the H'ville bike park on Thurs. It is shaping up real nicely out there.

Waiting for the sun to come out now even if it does just mean grinding gravel.

Rogue Exterminator
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    I got some time over at Hendo Bike Park recently as well building some of the wood features.

The features look great. I look forward to continuing seeing it shape up over there.