mtbr member

PAS Holiday meeting 12/13/06

PAS will be having it's inaugural holiday meeting 12/13/06 at 7pm at Suspension Experts in Biltmore Village. A map showing the location can be found here:
    http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...3d&ambiguity=1

A limited quantity (known as a pony) of adult beverages will be provided. PLEASE BRING A DISH TO PASS! Business discussion will be kept to a minimum with the focus of the meeting being on our successful first year and plans for the year to come.

Mike Brown

mtbr member
    I will try and make it, will ask if I can "cut out" of work early. If I am able to attend I will bring some "adult beverages" to share with the homies and homettes. I will bring some good beer for everyone that likes that option, and I will also bring some "slum" for those that have to budget their beer expenditure, like myself. Looking forward to it, will be good times. To quote Rick James, "It's a celebration b!tches!"

Marshall
    Last edited by mb3designs; 12-08-2006 at 11:33 AM.
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Well, I will still be coming to the meeting Wed., but I won't be bringing any "good beer." Just finished buying the last of my X-mas presents for friends and family, and I quote, " I'm broke son, I'm broke, I need work fool!" I will strictly be bringing the "working mans beers," PBR and Beast Ice, sorry to disappoint.
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

mtbr member
    I've got it , Marshall. Should be fun.
    Mike

mtbr member
    hey, I'm out of the loop. What is PAS? There seems to be beer involved and an party at the end of the year. Does this have something to do with biking? I figure it might since it is on mtbr.

mtbr member
    pisgah area sorba

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by plume
    pisgah area sorba
    plume, what you do with PAS?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4000psi
    hey, I'm out of the loop. What is PAS? There seems to be beer involved and an party at the end of the year. Does this have something to do with biking? I figure it might since it is on mtbr.
    You are correct sir, PAS (Pisgah Area Sorba; Asheville, Hendersonville, Brevard, and surrounding areas), we are the newest chapter to be added to the Sorba (Southern Off Road Bicycle Assoc.) roster. Come out and join us for the fun if you can on Wed., meetings usually consist of discussing planned trail work days, group rides, trail advocacy, and our organization being involved in the community and what positive things we can contribute, etc.......Here is a link for the website:http://www.pisgahareasorba.org/

Marshall
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

mtbr member
    I'm bringing a big crockpot full of my red beans and rice along w/ bowls and spoons. We need some heat to make that cold beer go down better. BTW, these are not vegetarian if you were wondering.