pronounced may-duh

PAS group ride at Tsali 9/3/06

This weeks Pisgah Area SORBA group ride is at Tsali on Sunday 9/3. Meet in the Tsali parking lot at 10:00. This ride is open to all skill levels. You don't need to be a SORBA member to come out and ride with the group.

Personal Note: I can't make this ride cause my wife has a party planned at our house on Sunday. In fact I may not be able to make anymore of these Sunday rides. The NFL season is starting soon and I promissed my wife that I would hang out with her on Sundays and watch football. Meanwhile, my oldest son has started soccer and his games are gonna be on Saturdays mornings. To top it all off my mother is having foot surgery tomorrow. She will not be able to drive for a month. I have agreed to chaufer her to church every Sunday morning for the next month. So other than Saturday afternoons my entire weekend is shot At least I have Saturday afternoons to escape to the woods.

I officialy pass the torch of the MTBR / PAS group ride public relations officer, to who ever will have it.

mtbr member
    Well I can't say that completely sucks cause it looks like you will be getting some family bonding/partying in! I certainly hope somebody picks up where you leave off...it is great getting ride info here! ***I would but I need to clear a few things off the pile before I take on any more responsibilities.

I assume you are always up for Saturday afternoon rides?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maida7
    This weeks Pisgah Area SORBA group ride is at Tsali on Sunday 9/3. Meet in the Tsali parking lot at 10:00. This ride is open to all skill levels. You don't need to be a SORBA member to come out and ride with the group.

Personal Note: I can't make this ride cause my wife has a party planned at our house on Sunday. In fact I may not be able to make anymore of these Sunday rides. The NFL season is starting soon and I promissed my wife that I would hang out with her on Sundays and watch football. Meanwhile, my oldest son has started soccer and his games are gonna be on Saturdays mornings. To top it all off my mother is having foot surgery tomorrow. She will not be able to drive for a month. I have agreed to chaufer her to church every Sunday morning for the next month. So other than Saturday afternoons my entire weekend is shot At least I have Saturday afternoons to escape to the woods.

I officialy pass the torch of the MTBR / PAS group ride public relations officer, to who ever will have it.

You better still make it out for the Dupont Epic . . .
    BS'ing less, riding more.

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA

pronounced may-duh
    Quote Originally Posted by extrmtao
    You better still make it out for the Dupont Epic . . .
    oops, I forgot about that! can't do it dude! Seams, I will be forced to sit on a couch eat snack foods and drink beer that day. I be thinking of you guys as my kids climb all over me and I yell at the TV in a drunken state. I'm so lame!

Bouncy: Saturdays are my new fun days. If you guys ever want to meet up just shoot me a PM.

For the record Mike Heirs (the guy on the dean soft tail) is the real PAS group ride leader. I'm just the guy who posted about it here and showed up regularly. Mike is a super guy and he will still be riding every Sunday for the foreseeable future.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006

No Tsali Ride Tomorrow

[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="2"][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="5"][SIZE="2"]I finally broke down and registered fo this forum. If I'm going to organize Pisgah SORBA rides, I need to be able to get out the word.

When I originally set up the first month's rides, I optimistically added Tsali thinking that we might have a bunch of newbies that needed a suitable place to ride. The fact is, each of our Sunday rides have been well attended by 9-12 riders, but very few rank beginners. Since I have not heard from anyone that is going to make the trip tomorrow to Tsali, I am not going to go unless I see an email tonight from interested folks. Instead I'll ride closer to home and pick up the regular rides next Sunday.

Thanks,

Mike Hiers[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

2 riders from Haywood County are planning to go

Two of us from Haywood County were planning to met the group at Tsali tomorrow. We will be there around 9:30 or so.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    That's cool. I will be there to represent the Club. We'll roll around 10.

See you at Tsali - Look for my green Hyundai and my DEAN softtail.

Mike Hiers

mtbr member
    Sorry we could not make it to Tsali but we will be looking forward to rides to come!!! Hope you all have a great time!

Will be watching both here and on the SORBA site for ride posts!!! Thanks