mtbr member

(OT) This is what happens when.....

you use Crystal Meth Just Say No To Drugs Kids
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

mtbr member
    mb3- do you live on Hanover?? I swear I saw this meth-head when I was driving to work this am and thought it was hilarious...
    If you do, hi neighbor!! (I'm on Indiana).
    If you don't, alert homeland security, there's an epidemic.
    Mike

Official Cooler Inspector
    Mike - you left out the "g" in Hanover.

Sorry mb3, I couldn't stop myself....

mtbr member
    Mike, I live in Mtn. Home, and yes there is an epidemic of meth heads in this area as well. Hey MUM Guess I deserve that one after my digraceful climbing performance Saturday after partying to hard Friday night. Wanna know what really sucks, I was supposed to be going to the Monday Night Football game tonight with one of my friends to watch the Panthers layeth the smack down on the Bucs. That fell through at the last moment today due to the fact that my friends brother forgot to pick up enough tickets for everyone, so I got left out So I am going to have to take out my boredom and anger on Mr. Methhead later on tonight. Should be spectacular
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

Drinker w/ Riding Problem
    Quote Originally Posted by mb3designs
    Mike, I live in Mtn. Home, and yes there is an epidemic of meth heads in this area as well. Hey MUM Guess I deserve that one after my digraceful climbing performance Saturday after partying to hard Friday night. Wanna know what really sucks, I was supposed to be going to the Monday Night Football game tonight with one of my friends to watch the Panthers layeth the smack down on the Bucs. That fell through at the last moment today due to the fact that my friends brother forgot to pick up enough tickets for everyone, so I got left out So I am going to have to take out my boredom and anger on Mr. Methhead later on tonight. Should be spectacular
    Hey Marshall , glad i missed you on Saturday, hee, hee

oh yeah this ones for you

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by brado1
    Hey Marshall , glad i missed you on Saturday, hee, hee

oh yeah this ones for you

Yeah I was sick as a dog on Saturday, be glad that you didn't catch my puke fest Brad. Have you ever seen Team America World Police, if so, remember the scene when Gary was throwing up in the alley after getting kicked out of the bar. I thought about that while I was puking and started laughing and it came out my nose.
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

mtbr member

Bonking ... not feelin' well

Well, I told Mr. Methhead that he should stop taking Crystal Meth And also that he better stay the f**k off my lawn Do you think he listened of course not. Well, he got what was coming to him. He passed away at 7:59 PM this evening in a meth lab explosion. I tryed to save him but I was too late His last words were "Get it off me, get it off me." In the words of Dog the Bounty Hunter "Go with Christ Bra!"
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

RIP pumpkinhead.........
    [SIZE=2][SIZE=3]"Roll your own......." [SIZE=1]Smokebikes.com[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]