mtbr member

OT: Funny Dirtbike Video

I saw this posted on the DH/FR forum yesterday but the thread got deleted before I could put a link to the thread. The person who posted the thread was nice enough to PM me the link. This $h!t is hilarious, I still cannot stop laughing thinking about it . Anyways, here you go, just wanted to spread the knowledge to the NC folks. Enjoy.
    LINK: http://www.sublimedirectory.com/stim...2004/motor.wmv

Marshall
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

Hahahahhhhahahaahaaahaahaaaaaahhaahahahhaaa. What a trip!
    [SIZE=2][SIZE=3]"Roll your own......." [SIZE=1]Smokebikes.com[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe
    Hahahahhhhahahaahaaahaahaaaaaahhaahahahhaaa. What a trip!
    Yeah, those guys are crazy. I have probably watched that clip about 50 times already and laugh just as hard each time. Supposedly they are two guys that are MTBR members and post in the DH/FR forum all the time. The new dirt jump bike I was planning on purchasing this month had to put on hold for a while. Have to replace the front axle on my Passport which is gonna cost me a grand, F'ing sucks . The good news about having to wait is the new 2007 Specialized P.2 Cromo bike comes out later this year (what I wanted in the first place but the 2006 color scheme looked like $h!t) and the color schemes are "Debo off the chain." Hopefully I can catch up with you and Thad and go for a ride here soon. Here is a pic of the new P.2 cromo, seat has to go though.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

I have always liked that geometry with the TT straight down to the SS.......if only I had the skills to do it justice. Sorry to hear about your freakin gas burner, sure would be more fun to spend that money on something else.
    [SIZE=2][SIZE=3]"Roll your own......." [SIZE=1]Smokebikes.com[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Yeah, it sucks to have to spend the bike fund on getting the Passport fixed. But oh well, it's been a great vehicle. This is the first work I have had to have done to it other than regular maintenance. Just glad that the Ford Ranger 4X4 work truck is running or else I would be SOL. Got to get the gas sensor fixed on that f**ker cause the gauge is giving no reading when the engine is running and it always says the tank is a quarter full when turned off. To fix that the gas tank has to be dropped because the sensor is inside the tank. Can't complain too much it's a great vehicle as well, very reliable. I was just hoping to get some DJ'ing and some BMX track action in before it gets too cold. Guess I'll have to wait and steez when its cold.
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]