mtbr member

OT: Funny Dirtbike Video

I saw this posted on the DH/FR forum yesterday but the thread got deleted before I could put a link to the thread. The person who posted the thread was nice enough to PM me the link. This $h!t is hilarious, I still cannot stop laughing thinking about it . Anyways, here you go, just wanted to spread the knowledge to the NC folks. Enjoy.
    LINK: http://www.sublimedirectory.com/stim...2004/motor.wmv

Marshall

Hahahahhhhahahaahaaahaahaaaaaahhaahahahhaaa. What a trip!
    "Roll your own......." Smokebikes.com

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe
    Hahahahhhhahahaahaaahaahaaaaaahhaahahahhaaa. What a trip!
    Yeah, those guys are crazy. I have probably watched that clip about 50 times already and laugh just as hard each time. Supposedly they are two guys that are MTBR members and post in the DH/FR forum all the time. The new dirt jump bike I was planning on purchasing this month had to put on hold for a while. Have to replace the front axle on my Passport which is gonna cost me a grand, F'ing sucks . The good news about having to wait is the new 2007 Specialized P.2 Cromo bike comes out later this year (what I wanted in the first place but the 2006 color scheme looked like $h!t) and the color schemes are "Debo off the chain." Hopefully I can catch up with you and Thad and go for a ride here soon. Here is a pic of the new P.2 cromo, seat has to go though.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have always liked that geometry with the TT straight down to the SS.......if only I had the skills to do it justice. Sorry to hear about your freakin gas burner, sure would be more fun to spend that money on something else.
    "Roll your own......." Smokebikes.com

mtbr member
    Yeah, it sucks to have to spend the bike fund on getting the Passport fixed. But oh well, it's been a great vehicle. This is the first work I have had to have done to it other than regular maintenance. Just glad that the Ford Ranger 4X4 work truck is running or else I would be SOL. Got to get the gas sensor fixed on that f**ker cause the gauge is giving no reading when the engine is running and it always says the tank is a quarter full when turned off. To fix that the gas tank has to be dropped because the sensor is inside the tank. Can't complain too much it's a great vehicle as well, very reliable. I was just hoping to get some DJ'ing and some BMX track action in before it gets too cold. Guess I'll have to wait and steez when its cold.