Drinker w/ Riding Problem

North & South FATS convergence (lotta pix)

Road Trip to Augusta

... Thanks to Jeremy for coming up with the idea to ride somewhere, thanks to ExtremeTomato for suggesting FATS, thanks to Zach for sparking the idea about camping, thanks to Bill for some kickass trails, thanks to Andy, Lee , Steve and Leigh, for changing their Florida plans to come party with us. Great weather, freakin' awesome trails , great work Bill and Todd (and the many volunteers!) major props so many miles of sweet singletrack in just over seven months is amazing.

thanks to Zach for the fireside entertainment "Hey, watch me light my farts!" sorry about the stage fright, guess you need to work on that act! Jeremy it was great seeing you drunk!, good to see you let loose! Riley it was good partying with you again, need to do more of it!

Sorry Jonathon, that you weren't able to ride with us (we ended up having to take wood home) it surely would have been burnt had you been there . Sorry Woog, we got a late start Sunday (too many brews the night before), and didn't get to ride with ya, though we did cross paths several times out on the trails next time!

thanks gang for puttin' up with " the Brado "

enough words, let the pictures do the talkin'

Day 2

Need to do this again real soon! Good times

Droop

Ridin with BradO

Great post Brad!! Props to all the folks that were involved in the construction of this Great trail system. Good to see all our MTB & MTBR buds again...and...WE GOT TO RIDE WITH BRADO...THE BRADO...YOU KNOW, THE BRADO FROM MTBR!!!

Hope to see y'all for another one before too long.
    "Mach-S, the speed at which stress can't keep up, is simply forward motion. But it has to be self- propelled. Note that people in cars are still stressed." Jef Mallett

mtbr member
    Sep 2003
    Brad,
    Great to me you and the NC boys. Great to meet some new folks from Savannah. Wish I could have ridden longer on Sunday w/ you guys. Come back in the winter. The riding is great all year here, but really good (relative to colder climates) in the winter.

Thanks for all the pics.

mtbr member
    Had a great time. Thanks BradO for the invite and for doing such a good job capturing all the fun. I ordered my "I rode with THE BRADO from MTBR" t-shirt today so it should be here soon

Seenvic - thanks for the great trails, hospitality and laughs. Good ridin with ya

Lee

mtbr member
    Awesome photos as usual Brado. That trail system looks pretty sweet. I will have to check that out sometime, is that in Augusta, GA? Also, is that a pic of your Salsa in the foreground of pic 10 day 2? If so, that is a nice finished build, congrats!!!
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

mtbr member
    That doesn't look like fun at all, I am glad my car didn't start
    BS'ing less, riding more.

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA

mtbr member
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mb3designs
    Awesome photos as usual Brado. That trail system looks pretty sweet. I will have to check that out sometime, is that in Augusta, GA? Also, is that a pic of your Salsa in the foreground of pic 10 day 2? If so, that is a nice finished build, congrats!!!
    Very close to Augusta, GA. It is in Clarks Hill, SC. But only about 10-20 minutes from Augusta, GA depending on where you are coming from.

Drinker w/ Riding Problem
    Quote Originally Posted by extrmtao
    Yeah it's not bad for a Pump Track dude you were missed!

Quote Originally Posted by mb3designs
    That trail system looks pretty sweet. I will have to check that out sometime, is that in Augusta, GA? Also, is that a pic of your Salsa in the foreground of pic 10 day 2? If so, that is a nice finished build, congrats!!!
    The trail system is north of Augusta in South Carolina, and well worth the drive! 20+ miles of rolling singletrack. plus there are a half dozen other great trails all within a few miles.

the Mariachi was great, the EBB sweeked a bit, but over all the bike is super fun to ride, still gotta get used to the rigid!

paintbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by extrmtao
    Word is you were in Cola. If so you should've called. I'd have been happy to swing by and get you on my way over there.

Brado, I replied in the other thread, but nice to meet you. And your entourage.
    When the going gets weird its bedtime.

mtbr member
    Nice, thanks for the info. I haven't riden a rigid bike since about 1991, that was when I sold my GT Pro Performer, wish I still had that ride. That would be quite a sight indeed to watch me ride a rigid bike considering I am used to riding a bike with 6 inches of front and rear travel. I need to give it a try though, would make me ride a little smoother instead of just plowing over everything on the trail.
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

Heads up Flyboy!!
    Hell yes, Brotha....think I should go rigid full time now. Till I ride Pisgah again. Those trails were so freakin fast n fun. It was great meetin the Savannah Crew, Bill, and seeing some awesome trail work. Riding with Brad and Zach is always a pleasure and seein Riley rippin up the trails was sweet! Oh yea, the drinkin for 6 + hours with a bunch of cool folk....priceless.

Jeremy

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by wooglin
    Word is you were in Cola. If so you should've called. I'd have been happy to swing by and get you on my way over there.

:
    I thought about that actually but I needed to get things fixed so I could get back to Greenville. Thanks for the thoughts though!
    BS'ing less, riding more.

Supporting PAS
    Upstate SORBA
    SORBA