• 12-02-2012
    mbmb65
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by supercusty View Post
    You two should get some lube and a room stat

    I don't get it.
  • 12-02-2012
    kjlued
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by mbmb65 View Post
    I don't get it.

    I think he wants to have sex with us.

    I respectfully decline.
  • 12-02-2012
    supercusty
    Glwygs
  • 12-02-2012
    mbmb65
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by kjlued View Post
    I think he wants to have sex with us.

    I respectfully decline.

    You sure it's a he? It acts like a b!tch.
  • 12-02-2012
    kjlued
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by mbmb65 View Post
    You sure it's a he? It acts like a b!tch.

    That's not a very nice thing to say about somebody that confessed their love to you.
  • 12-02-2012
    mbmb65
    I've been told that I hurt the ones that love me most.
  • 12-02-2012
    kjlued
    I believe it
  • 12-06-2012
    rocketmatt17
    We will have beer hopefully soon. The sooner you guys come in and buy something the soner it will happen. The bar area is already built and ready to go. We have paid for this with our own cash so we are trying to make sure we can get the bills covered. Come by and check us out!!!
  • 12-06-2012
    mbmb65
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by rocketmatt17 View Post
    We will have beer hopefully soon. The sooner you guys come in and buy something the soner it will happen. The bar area is already built and ready to go. We have paid for this with our own cash so we are trying to make sure we can get the bills covered. Come by and check us out!!!

    Word up!
  • 12-07-2012
    kjlued
    Does that mean you won't split the profits with me?

    Looking to get a Rock Shox Reba maybe after the Holidays what can you guys do on that?
    BTW, beer helps me browse and lower my inhibitions to buy.:thumbsup:
  • 12-09-2012
    augustiner
    Good riding with you guys today at WC... Ill try to make it out there next weekend...
  • 12-10-2012
    shupack
    you need to register with google so you show up properly in maps. (coming to see you soon)