• 01-06-2013
    heyitsmebob
    My tours of Industry Nine and Cane Creek, stationed in Asheville, NC.
    Cane Creek: Cane Creek Tour - Imgur

Industry Nine: Industry Nine Tour, OUMTB - Imgur

Ohio University MTB Club spent Spring Break riding the east coast's best singletrack around Asheville, NC. Spent the majority of our time in Pisgah National Forest. We spent the last day in downtown Asheville and I called up Industry Nine and Cane Creek and they were more than happy to take us behind the scenes to take a look at their manufacturing facilities.
  • 01-06-2013
    erikrc10
    Man, I live here and I've never done that. Why haven't I done that... That looks awesome. Seems like you guys had a pretty good trip!
  • 01-06-2013
    heyitsmebob
    Quote:

Originally Posted by erikrc10 View Post
    Man, I live here and I've never done that. Why haven't I done that... That looks awesome. Seems like you guys had a pretty good trip!

Had a hell of a time. Camped at the Davidson River campgrounds and spent 7 days riding Pisgah. Checked out some other areas too, like Dupont.
  • 01-07-2013
    kjlued
    Nice pics and good to see there are still companies out there that take valuable time from their day to show people around their facility.:thumbsup:
  • 01-08-2013
    Orthoguy
    I got a set of I9 AM wheels over Christmas. It was very cool to see where they were born. Thank you for posting the pics.
  • 01-08-2013
    rob1035
    Awesome! Can't wait for a set of I9s...
  • 01-09-2013
    SketchyD
    Pretty handsome dudes working there...
  • 01-10-2013
    heyitsmebob
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SketchyD View Post

Yeah, dudes in machine shop take the cake though.
  • 01-10-2013
    Jnthomps08
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SketchyD View Post

Just a bunch of dudes... sitting around.. building wheels together. It's poetic in a way.
  • 01-25-2013
    Chico2000
    I'm researching places to move to for, "retirement".

The Asheville area looks pretty good for the cycle-minded. Can you talk me into/out of moving there?

I currently live in upstate NY and the cycling is great up here but I think the Winters are starting to bother me.

This is probably 12-15yrs away, but time flies when you're having fun.