mtbr member
    Jun 2010

Motion Makers in Asheville 'made' my vacation

I had a few days in Asheville to mountain bike. Since it was a short trip and because I flew into Nashville, I did not find it cost effective or convenient to bring my own bike. I went to Motion Makers on Brevard Rd (Rt191) in Asheville and had the best experience possible. They rented me a great bike (Specialized Epic) for three days of riding. The bike was perfect for me and was brand new, or looked it anyway, when I picked it up. Tom took care of the rental and offered great trail advice for Pisgah National Forest. Chris did a great job of recommending a fantastic loop at Bent Creek - which is literally around the corner from the shop. I cannot recommend this shop enough if you're in the area!

Rogue Exterminator
    Motion Makers is a good a good shop and I have heard lots of good things about them.

Glad you trip was good.

mtbr member

Second/ third that!

I was there that night as well and had a rather easy, surprisingly easy, warranty matter taken care of without one hassle. It was a very nice experience and I look forward when my replacement item comes in. Thanks Tom.
    "You can make some of the people happy some of the time, but you can't make all of the people happy all of the time."

mtbr member
    Another big +1 on Motion Makers.
    Pisgah Area SORBA

Quote Originally Posted by kjlued View Post
    ... your idea of technical may be much different than other peoples idea of technical.