mtbr member
    Apr 2009

Lost Keys - Bent Creek/Pinnacle Parking Lot

Lost large set of keys, has/had mini stainless S-clip and small black flashlight attached.

Last known whereabouts Bent Creek, Pinnacle parking lot, Saturday 12/15/2012 between 8-10:30 AM. Please reply private message if found. Thanks,

Rogue Exterminator
    Did you check near the sign at the trail head?
    Often people put found items there.

mtbr member
    There was some stuff laying on the wood surronding the concrete pad in front of the toilet yesterday afternoon.

mtbr member
    Had a little brainfart, with wood I meant the wooden benches, I checked today but did not see any keys.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Yes, I went back Sunday afternoon and checked the info kiosks [gloves, rubber cushion for Yakima roof rack, etc] and that bench area, no keys. Thanks,

Brian K.

No Stranger to danger....
    Brian, i found them and im waiting in the bushes outside you house right now waiting for you to leave...
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

mtbr member
    CL might be also worth checking since I saw someone posting he/she found a multitool in Bent Creek.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012

Protect your Keys and Other Valuables

I really hope you find your keys. They are of no value to anybody else, but, unfortunately, the finder has no way to reach you. Here’s a suggestion. Protect your keys and other valuables, especially when biking or traveling. My lost laptop found me because of the UID tag I had on it from MYSTUFFLOSTANDFOUND. I placed Okoban tracker tags on all of my valuables – laptop, keys, phone, tablet, credit cards, camera and even passport and luggage. Okoban is a free global lost and found service (no annual renewal fees) established in 2,000 airports, 400 airlines and thousands of "frequent finder locations" worldwide.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gordon235 View Post
    I really hope you find your keys. They are of no value to anybody else, but, unfortunately, the finder has no way to reach you. Here’s a suggestion. Protect your keys and other valuables, especially when biking or traveling. My lost laptop found me because of the UID tag I had on it from MYSTUFFLOSTANDFOUND. I placed Okoban tracker tags on all of my valuables – laptop, keys, phone, tablet, credit cards, camera and even passport and luggage. Okoban is a free global lost and found service (no annual renewal fees) established in 2,000 airports, 400 airlines and thousands of "frequent finder locations" worldwide.
    Hey, I lucked out--I did find them! And by retracing my tracks/ride that day, I got in an extra ride! Thanks to all who responded with thoughtful suggestions! Bottom line: key hooks on packs--use them. Zippered pouches do open by themselves down Greens Lick!

BrianK

Rogue Exterminator
    I don't trust carabiners either as most the ones used for keys really are not that strong and could easily come unclipped. I suppose you could use a real climbing carabiner but I also don't trust most the places I can clip them to. lol

I put them in a pocket they can't come out of. (Well, I suppose anything could happen if the stars aligned just right.)

Sometimes sh!t just happens. Glad you found yours.

This does remind me though, I need to hide a spare on the new car.
    Locked myself out the other day when I was traveling and had to buy a lock out kit to get back in. hahaha

mtbr member
    a friend of mine just puts his keys on the front tire of his car

When did you get here?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by briankrider View Post
    Hey, I lucked out--I did find them! And by retracing my tracks/ride that day, I got in an extra ride! Thanks to all who responded with thoughtful suggestions! Bottom line: key hooks on packs--use them. Zippered pouches do open by themselves down Greens Lick!

BrianK
    Awesome! You should have gone out and played the lottery right after!
    You can please some people sometimes but you can't please all the people all the time.
    ERIC'S RIDE LOG