mtbr member
    Jun 2009

Just saying thanks!

I'm visiting my Brother and sister in law in Chapel Hill this Christmas so I decided to troll the NC forum to get some info on the scene around here. I visited trianglemtb.com and found a it full of good trails to ride when I come back. I was stoked to see trails with jumps and skinnies!

I have to say thank you to everyone in the NC/SC forum for keeping me busy for a little while. Some of the threads like fair weather riders was freakin awesome. I think everyone should have a troll of the year award in their town forum. My hometown thread is lame compared to this one.

Hopefully I'll see you guys sometime this spring or summer.
    I'm going to rob banks til I retire or get caught. Either way I'm set for life

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by homeless junkie
    I'm visiting my Brother and sister in law in Chapel Hill this Christmas so I decided to troll the NC forum to get some info on the scene around here. I visited trianglemtb.com and found a it full of good trails to ride when I come back. I was stoked to see trails with jumps and skinnies!

I have to say thank you to everyone in the NC/SC forum for keeping me busy for a little while. Some of the threads like fair weather riders was freakin awesome. I think everyone should have a troll of the year award in their town forum. My hometown thread is lame compared to this one.

Hopefully I'll see you guys sometime this spring or summer.
    We try to keep the anal retentive types on their toes. If you make it to the western side of the state, give us a shout, we got lots of wet, muddy, poorly draining, low trails that we are just itching to ride.

Big Mac
    Quote Originally Posted by cruso414
    We try to keep the anal retentive types on their toes. If you make it to the western side of the state, give us a shout, we got lots of wet, muddy, poorly draining, low trails that we are just itching to ride.
    Sorry mate, all frozen and covered in snow right now. If it's mud you're after, you might have to wait 'till the weekend.

dog
    sit! stay!
    Quote Originally Posted by cruso414
    If you make it to the western side of the state, give us a shout, we got lots of wet, muddy, poorly draining, low trails that we are just itching to ride.
    when it comes to wet, muddy, poorly draining, low trails the central part of the state has you wooped

at least by the weekend the water in the hose should have melted enough to hose-off the bikes
    i need to develop my crashing skills...