Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

July 4-7 Pisgah Advanced Riding Buddy

946 views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  rsa 
#1 ·
I will be staying in Hendersonville from July 4th to July 7th strictly to hit the more difficult trails in the area. I am looking for an equally skilled rider or riders to shred the trails with. Shoot me a message if you will be in the area and willing to share some hooting and hollering with a fellow mountain bike junkie. Cheers

#4 ·
What are the "more difficult" trails you are thinking about? I'll be up there that same timeframe and hoping to ride a couple of times. You looking for technical ups, downs, both? I want to hit up the shuttle run around Lake Lure, but that area will probably be a mad house. Farlow would be nice, but the damn gate on the FS road was closed last time I rode it a little over two months ago. I'm not opposed to the 30-45 minute FS road climb, I'll just lag behind. All of the dupont tech stuff will probably be packed with hikers and horses, except early in the am.

#8 ·
My goal by using the words "advanced" and "skilled" was to scare away those that are not confident in their riding ability. I never said I was a "pro" or "better than you". I am looking to attack challenges with like minded individuals. Please take your sarcasm and bitterness elsewhere.

#9 ·
Well, you said you are looking for equally as advanced and skilled of a rider as yourself.
How are we to know how advanced and skilled you are?

Show us your KOM's
Also a video submission would be helpful.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.