mtbr member
    Sep 2006

I'm looking for a team for the Burn 24

I've ridden in it four of the last 5 years in 5-man or 5-person. Most of my friends cannot come up this year. So, I'm coming up and need a team.

Dan
    deacker@gahand.org

mtbr member
    Aug 2008

mtbr member
    Also try Tarheel trailblazers
    "To finish first, you must first finish"

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    What class are you racing?

Do you have your sights set on the podium or is it more of a "let's just make a respectable showing" sort of approach?

My oldest son and I may be interested, though the travel could be problematic for us (we're in Chattanooga). Several of the guys & girls we ride with may also have an interest (anywhere from Base to Pro). Feel free to drop me a PM or just post back here.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Thanks for the reply. I'm in the "just for fun but do the best we can to be respectable" category. I'm your average sport class rider who's done about 12 24hour races. I'm not going to get you on the podium but I'm not going to make your weekend tough either. The teams I have been on at this race usually turn 30 to 32 laps, but that is pushing it. I'm good for 6, maybe 7 laps. Another team contacted me last week and was interested so it appears I am already on a team. I'd like to keep in touch with anyone interested in case that team doesnt work out.

Dan
    deacker@gahand.org