Jackbooted Elitist Hipstr

Heaping on the spam

I've decided to sell my Titus Loco Moto frame because it just looks at me all sad every time I take out the other bike, which is every ride. I bought an ad in the classy-fieds if you're interested.

If a local buys it then I can hit em up to borrow it back, right?

Also selling a 120mm Marzocchi Marathon SL separately.

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/cgi-bin/...uery=retrieval

Cheers
    Dirtbag since '89

When did you get here?!?!

I knew it would happen.... (threadjack)

One of these days people will look at the stray 26" bike on the trail and say 'Those wheels sure look small'...
    What kind of fork did you put on your Wilystickle? Is that a Black Sheep?
    ~E
    You can please some people sometimes but you can't please all the people all the time.
    ERIC'S RIDE LOG

Jackbooted Elitist Hipstr

Bigger truly is better

Or maybe that's just my Napoleon complex showing. Yeah, I just don't enjoy riding squishy much any more. The deal sealer was Farlow gap last weekend. I felt great after the ride, rode everything I would have ridden on the duallie, and was dropping guys on 5 Spots (sorry for the dig guys). Thet told me it was time to simplify the stable.

The fork is a Black Sheep and I love it. I can't believe how much nicer it rides than the steel one I had before. Now if I can just keep from driving it into the garage...

So you interestred or what?
    Dirtbag since '89

Just ride!

Just a plug for Pig's Lodo frame......

I do not know how well Pig has taken care of the frame, but I can vouch for the origin of the frame.

I bought the Loco frame new from a dealer in Utah. The frame had been used as a demo in a Utah bike shop fleet. The frame looked almost brand new when it arrived on my doorstep. I traded the frame the very same day it arrived to me for the Pig's old Enduro frame.

Pig---I still owe ya $ for the bottom bracket. PM me you address or Paypal ID--I'll get ya you cashola on payday.

Daniel

PS--Pig--if you are ever in the Raleigh area, give me call. I will let you drop me on the local trails in the Triangle