When did you get here?!?!

POV videos SUCK!

Greentown Plunge! from pisgahproductions on Vimeo.

I got nearly an hour of downhill footage from our last trip, including this unedited vid. Anyone know what the best editing software is for a mac?
    Last edited by pisgahproductions; 10-16-2010 at 01:07 PM.
    You can please some people sometimes but you can't please all the people all the time.
    ERIC'S RIDE LOG

zod
    Southern Fried mUni
    WC is the worst..... Nice vid of sucky trail though!

Drinker w/ Riding Problem
    Quote Originally Posted by pisgahproductions
    Anyone know what the best editing software is for a mac?

Final Cut Pro is the best editing software

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Why even post videos of crappy trails around here? What about Kitsuma? Don't bother wasting your time driving to Wilson's....way overrated.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    A second for Final Cut Pro.
    Pinnacle Studio HD is a good consumer level program, but is the Vega and Final Cut Pro is the Corvette, both in cost and performance.

mtbr member
    I know most of the 181 corridor is blown up but still...Maybe not such a good idea to post vids of trails that are not legal to ride. Keep in mind the only trails in Wilson Creek that are legal to ride are: Schoolhouse/thorpes and wilson ridge. Booneareacyclists are trying to adopt greentown and a few other trails so until then try to keep the buzz down.

banjo plunker, wrench
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar_Brad
    I know most of the 181 corridor is blown up but still...Maybe not such a good idea to post vids of trails that are not legal to ride. Keep in mind the only trails in Wilson Creek that are legal to ride are: Schoolhouse/thorpes and wilson ridge. Booneareacyclists are trying to adopt greentown and a few other trails so until then try to keep the buzz down.
    Now come on Brad, let's just let it end up like Kitzuma, and probably Heartbreak Ridge will be on the "paving" agenda soon.

I just watched the video again, what jerks! Run over the hikers next time...what losers!!!
    any time spent riding a bicycle is re-cycled goodness....

mtbr member
    Like swaneedawg said, probably a good idea to allow hikers the right of way...especially on a hiker only trail! lol. Hiker/rider conflicts have been a big deal this year in Wilson Creek. Most people don't care because they don't live here. But it kind of sucks for us locals doesn't it? We are all for people riding and having a great time, the forest is for everyone. But when our trails get closed to bikes we tend to get upset. Several trails have been shut down this year due to hiker/biker conflicts and illegal trail building and I am sick of it.
    So have some respect and stop posting your lame videos, stop building janky ass jumps/stunts, and keep things on the dl.

When did you get here?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar_Brad
    Like swaneedawg said, probably a good idea to allow hikers the right of way...especially on a hiker only trail! lol. Hiker/rider conflicts have been a big deal this year in Wilson Creek. Most people don't care because they don't live here. But it kind of sucks for us locals doesn't it? We are all for people riding and having a great time, the forest is for everyone. But when our trails get closed to bikes we tend to get upset. Several trails have been shut down this year due to hiker/biker conflicts and illegal trail building and I am sick of it.
    So have some respect and stop posting your lame videos, stop building janky ass jumps/stunts, and keep things on the dl.

Ummm.... everyone did slow down for the hikers thankyouverymuch.... They were as nice as could be and waved us through. I was with just about the most respectful group I can think of. I had no idea that the trail was not open to bikes. Oh, and for the record the first time I descended 'Towngreen' was with you guys and Dangerous D. and BillyBA. Sorry your unmarked secret trails that you show to strangers are no longer a secret. You did see the article in Blue Ridge Outdoors naming Beehive and Hedleys as downhills not to miss, right? Are they open? Did you write a letter to the editor? Anyway, I doubt the issues you raise come from us, folks that hit 'Williams' two or three times a year (no time to build janky ass jumps/stunts) but I'll rename this thread and lame ass video for you so I don't appear to contribute to your problems anymore, mmmkay?
    You can please some people sometimes but you can't please all the people all the time.
    ERIC'S RIDE LOG

mtbr member
    awesome thanks

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pisgahproductions
    Ummm.... everyone did slow down for the hikers thankyouverymuch.... They were as nice as could be and waved us through. I was with just about the most respectful group I can think of. I had no idea that the trail was not open to bikes. Oh, and for the record the first time I descended 'Towngreen' was with you guys and Dangerous D. and BillyBA. Sorry your unmarked secret trails that you show to strangers are no longer a secret. You did see the article in Blue Ridge Outdoors naming Beehive and Hedleys as downhills not to miss, right? Are they open? Did you write a letter to the editor? Anyway, I doubt the issues you raise come from us, folks that hit 'Williams' two or three times a year (no time to build janky ass jumps/stunts) but I'll rename this thread and lame ass video for you so I don't appear to contribute to your problems anymore, mmmkay?
    watch out, having an attitude can get you banned.

Pretty Hate Machine
    Quote Originally Posted by bus_142
    watch out, having an attitude can get you banned.
    Don't I know it!