pronounced may-duh

DUPONT Take A Kid Mtn Biking Day 10/3/2010

Sunday October 3rd 2010 from 1:00 4:00PM we will spend the day playing with kids on mountain bikes at Guion Farm in DuPont State Forest. If you have any questions or would like to help out with volunteering for the event, please contact Kelly Baisley missbaiz@gmail.com

pronounced may-duh
    bump

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    This is a great event and I hope that all parents that have kid's (older kid's are welcome) still at home will come join us! Mom and Dad's get to ride too!

Walker was asking if Jubal was going to be there?

paintbucket
    Anyone going to this? Looks like I'll have my son this weekend; if so we'll likely make the drive up there.
    When the going gets weird its bedtime.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Last year we had about 50 kids for this event. The kids have a great time riding together and it is a fun day for the whole family.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Do people take their kids in trailers? My son is 3 and not up to riding by himself on trails. I've been thinking about getting a trail-a-bike, how young have people started their kids on those?

thanks,
    Paul

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    All ages are welcome. It is a great place to take the little ones that are just starting. They get to see other kids ride and they follow along. Monkey see monkey do.