mtbr member

Couple of BC pics

Waiting for some new parts for the Enduro, so I figured I would take out the Haro for a ride this afternoon. Was a really nice day for a ride. Weather was relatively cool and the humidity wasn't too bad either. Decided to add some trails into the ride that I haven't done in years. Ledford trail was looking pretty rough all though there were a few spots that had been "corduroyed" which was cool (kudos to who ever is responsible for this )
    I am as guilty as the rest of us not making time to volunteer for trail maintenance but this trail needs to be repaired because it is a great trail to introduce to beginners. I don't understand why people always ride around obsticles on the trail, do they not understand that this damages the trail I am gonna contact Mike Brown this week and see what we can do to fix Ledford. Also got my first ride in with my new riding shoes, Sette Epics, very nice shoe with great fit and a super stiff sole. Anyways here are a few pics. Sorry for no action pics, was riding solo today.

1. The Haro (weighing in at a svelte 38 lbs.)
    2. Corduroy section on Ledford
    3. Another Coduroy section on Ledford
    4. Bad washout section ( needs a bridge built to cut down on erosion )
    5. Another shot of bad washout section
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

mtbr member
    hm, looks familiar, I've been taking that route last couple times out there. Reminds me of upstate NY with all the mud and gunk.