Several people from the local rider base have come together to coordinate the formation of a local IMBA / SORBA chapter. The benefits of a local chapter include:
* Development of local trail systems
* Promotion of mountain biking awareness in the area
* Increases ridership in the local community
* Serves as a group for the local rider base meet new people
* Coordination of group rides
* Making riding fun for everyone!
To create a new chapter we need 50 members registered with IMBA in the area. You can go to http://www.imba.com/join - When it asks for a local chapter affiliation - choose "I don't have a local chapter. When you join, please send me a quick email (donmeredith74 at gmail.com) to let me know so we can make sure that your membership is counted as part of the 50 in the area.
Results 1 to 1 of 1