Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Charlotte, NC

1K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  supercusty 
#1 ·
Hey guys! Heading up to the Charlotte area in about a week in half for a vacation/looking to move up here from Florida in the next couple years. Bringing my bike with me and wanted to hit a trail or two while I'm up there. Wanted to get some advice on which trails are a must to ride while I'm up there. Thanks for the help guys!!! :thumbsup:

#3 ·
+1 for the WWC..I like going there for many reasons..riding the trails and then sitting and getting something to eat is pretty cool...watching all the raft riders is neat as well...Sherman Branch is another good place to ride...Poplar Tent is gone..I use to love going there...it was one of my favorite trails. ..but go to the Trailblazers site and those guys will not steer ya wrong...I need to ride more of the trails there...Im not from there and I go once in a while and they got alot of nice trails in the area.

#8 ·
Weather permitting, IMO, the best we have are WWC, Sherman Branch, and Lake Norman State Park. The latter has 30+ miles of great trail composed of several different loops allowing you to pick the distance that's right for you - Monbo and Laurel Loops are the most popular/fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.