mtbr member

Anybody wanna ride BC tomorrow?

I am wanting to go and ride Green's Lick tomorrow afternoon. Anybody wanna join in? I am still not a 100% recovered from my injury, so I climb very, very slow. I was thinking about going up North Boundary to get to Green's Lick and then do Sidehill and then head back to the car. If so, I will be driving a white Honda Passport and will park at Rice Pinnacle.
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Anybody want to join in on a BC ride Saturday? Time is not yet set, right now as it stands will probably be a group of about five or so. Supposed to be a "purty" day. Come on out.
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

Drinker w/ Riding Problem
    Quote Originally Posted by mb3designs
    Anybody want to join in on a BC ride Saturday? Time is not yet set, right now as it stands will probably be a group of about five or so. Supposed to be a "purty" day. Come on out.

Me, Erol, Ed, and a couple of others will be up there early (for me), around nine-ish starting at the Hard Times or Ledford Branch Lots...I'll be going slow, as usual, single, rigid w/ big wheels . you welcome to join us, if not maybe we'll cross pathes.

Official Cooler Inspector
    As of 5:30 today - The mb3 Plan A is to meet at my house around eleven. Some people require a bit more "beauty rest" than other's.....

B - Maybe we'll pass you on the way up. You know where the big deck is if ya'll want to socialize.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by brado1
    Me, Erol, Ed, and a couple of others will be up there early (for me), around nine-ish starting at the Hard Times or Ledford Branch Lots...I'll be going slow, as usual, single, rigid w/ big wheels . you welcome to join us, if not maybe we'll cross pathes.
    Cool, maybe we will run into you guys. Will you be riding your Salsa El Mariachi LE? I look forward to seeing the finished build
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by M-U-M
    As of 5:30 today - The mb3 Plan A is to meet at my house around eleven. Some people require a bit more "beauty rest" than other's.....

B - Maybe we'll pass you on the way up. You know where the big deck is if ya'll want to socialize.
    Hells Yeah, I'm ready. I just picked up some Duck-Rabbit Brown Ale and Milk Stout for post ride consumption. Got some tortilla chips as well and I am gonna bring some of my homemade salsa, that $h!t is unFuggin' believably delicious . Did you talk Rick into going with us? See you at 11 am
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

Ride Instigator

Hmmmm...

Less'see...if I leave here NOW I can prolly make it down there by 11am tomorrow. Naaa, fuhget it, after driving 12 hours I'l be in no shape to ride .

Enjoy your ride and have a Duck Rabbit for me afterwards!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricko
    Less'see...if I leave here NOW I can prolly make it down there by 11am tomorrow. Naaa, fuhget it, after driving 12 hours I'l be in no shape to ride .

Enjoy your ride and have a Duck Rabbit for me afterwards!
    You got it man, I'll have a beer or 12 in your honor Gonna' try to snap a couple of pics on the ride today, post em' up later
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

Official Cooler Inspector
    Had a fun day! Iím not a psychic, but I think I predict a nightmare in mb3's near future.

Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Had a fun day! I’m not a psychic, but I think I predict a nightmare in mb3's near future.

Had a good time ridin' with you and Rick as well. You ain't kidding neither, I rode like a little punk a$$ b!tch today. Remember this advice everyone, never try to do a ride after you have had 10 Milwaukee's Best Ice and 2 Duck and Rabbit Brown Ales the night before with only five hours sleep and then wake up and slam three cups of coffee along with a Jimmy Dean sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit. Recipe for disaster. The funny thing was the guy that passed me on North Boundary after I finished throwing up 8 times in a row started laughing after I told him about my stupidity, said he had been there before and we both chuckled. Even though I felt like $h!t I still had a good time riding Green's Lick just like I always do, except the part when my rear linkage on my frame was flexing more than Sylvester Stallone on steroids. Can't wait until I get this beotch, no more flexy frames for me, cept' mine will be white and will have a Rock Shox Pike 426
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]