twinkie
    May 2004

Any Wheelbuilders out there??

Industry Nine Componentry in Asheville, NC is currently seeking a full-time wheelbuilder.
    Responsibilities would include building wheels (obviously), some inventory management, hub assembly, packing and shipping. Wheelbuilders are responsible for the orders once they are in the system until they are in a box.

Ideal candidates would have 3-5 years of bike shop mechanical experience and at least 2-3 years of wheelbuilding experience. Strong organizational skills are a big plus.

We are a fast growing company and need dedicated people to help facilitate this growth. There will be quite a bit of growth potential within the company and full benefits/401k are available.

Please send resumes to jeff@industrynine.net with "Wheelbuilder" in the subject line.
    No phone calls please.

Thanks,
    Jeff Baucom
    Industry Nine Componentry

mtbr member
    how much is the pay/benefits and what about vacations. Its not what I can do for you, but what you are going to do for me.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4000psi
    how much is the pay/benefits and what about vacations. Its not what I can do for you, but what you are going to do for me.
    If I was you I wouldn't be expecting a call from I9 with a job offering anytime soon with an attitude like that.
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

mtbr member
    yeah, what he said!

zod
    Southern Fried mUni
    Yeah.....what can I9 do for me too dammit!

mtbr member

QUOTE=mb3designs]If I was you I wouldn't be expecting a call from I9 with a job offer

Dude, I was joking! Mr. Baucom is a good freiend of mine. He knows I can only destroy wheels, not create them. Plus, I wouldn't work for a company that builds indestructible products that look so good. They will eventually run out of customers due to never having to replace these wheels. Then they will have to go out of business and I'll have to do construction work or go on the "dole" and be a burden to honest hardworking tax payers like you.

P.S. Buy some I9s, not only are these things great looking, but they are the best wheels ever built and they are made here by some seriously cool dudes that have guided me on my biking journey through life.

mtbr member
    Dude, I was joking!
    P.S. Buy some I9s, not only are these things great looking, but they are the best wheels ever built and they are made here by some seriously cool dudes that have guided me on my biking journey through life.
    I figured that, I was just being an @$$hat And yes, I9 makes awesome wheels and everyone invloved with the company is good peeps.
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

twinkie
    May 2004
    Dude, I was joking! Mr. Baucom is a good freiend of mine. He knows I can only destroy wheels, not create them. Plus, I wouldn't work for a company that builds indestructible products that look so good. They will eventually run out of customers due to never having to replace these wheels. Then they will have to go out of business and I'll have to do construction work or go on the "dole" and be a burden to honest hardworking tax payers like you.

Where are the moderators when you need them?!?! Ban this guy!
    All he is going to do is stink up the place!
    J/K.
    How was the ride on Sunday big guy?

P.S. you already do construction work and are a burden to society!!

mtbr member
    What society you talkin' bout sucka? Igot off the government food stamp program the minute I found out you can't buy beer with them. My ride on sunday was missed due to rain at 6am when I went out to my truck. I drove to the NC line and turned around when it started raining harder. Caney bottom ( what is now correctly termed on this site as "Cove Creek", sorry, I"ve been here for awhile) is not fun in the cold rain as you know. It was amazing that I got up at all, I was at Cartier's watching Clemson beat Ga Tech. Hey, Are you ever going to ride again? Lets go do those ultra double secret loops we figured out in Pisgah.

Official Cooler Inspector
    Three words regarding weather in WNC:

[SIZE="5"]Contact A Local[/SIZE]

Early drizzle on the Asheville side. Uh.... ok, typical. Beautiful day, otherwise.