Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Any Uwharrie OHV riders?

989 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Dresdenlock 
#1 ·
Trying to find anyone that likes the old school Uwharrie stuff!
There are some trails out there not on the map and I'd like to swap notes with you if ride them too......:D

#2 ·
I ride the Uwharrie OHV trails and have done large group rides there years ago. But today everyone just wants to flow so that era is long gone. Particularly fun to do really long rides there when it is dry in the winter as you can link the gravel roads and trails and have thousands of acres all to yourself.

#4 ·
Ure

I love the real Uwharrie. Awesome trails. Some trails are not on the map like Katlyn and short on the north end of the park. South end of the park buttermilk and hang glider are lots of fun.

I was there Thurday and rode the Xterra loop and Tony trail for the rock garden. I havnt seen it this dry in a long time !

I'd love to do some rock armor in some of the muddy low spots. Im always looking for riders that are willing to ride Badin side of Uwharrie.

#5 ·
I would like to ride the Badin side of Uwharrie...I know there is a youtube video of it..and it looked interesting to ride..I went over there once but I wasnt exactly sure of where it was at...and I took the wrong vehicle there too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.