mtbr member
    Jul 2008

Any NC physicians here?

The reason I ask is my girlfriend is about the finish her family medicine residency and we are looking for our next move. I am pushing for a move to Asheville NC but she would need to find a job she will enjoy. I know some states will let family physicians do more than others so if you have a moment to give me some feedback I would really appreciate it.

mtbr member
    There are two in Hendersonville that are perhaps two of my best friends. Both are avid mountian bikers. One road rides and plays disc golf, the other trail runs and fly-fishes in addition to riding with me. Feel free to PM me and for your own research: Drs. David and Natalie LaMond of MediSlim, LaMond Family Practice, RESULTSPA, and Blue Sky MD. And Dr. Kevan Hansel of Family Medical Center. The LaMonds were interviewing recently I believe. Good luck with things. Hendo and Asheville are awesome places to play out of doors.

(Good catch Mike 047)
    Last edited by "CHIEF"; 01-10-2011 at 05:08 AM.
    "You can make some of the people happy some of the time, but you can't make all of the people happy all of the time."

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIEF
    There are two in Hendersonville that are perhaps two of my best friends. Both are avid mountian bikers. One road rides and plays disc golf, the other trail runs and fly-fishes in addition to riding with me. Feel free to PM me and for your own research: Drs. David and Natalie LaMond of MediSlim, LaMond Family Practice, RESULTSPA, and Blue Sky MD. And Dr. Kevan Kansel of Family Medical Center. The LaMonds were interviewing recently I believe. Good luck with things. Hendo and Asheville are awesome places to play out of doors.
    That would be Hansel.
    mike