Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Sep 2007

Sight Killer B anyone?

Anyone own one of these yet? Would like to here some ride reports other than the official reviews that are out.(Not that they aren't helpful and appreciated as well)

mtbr member
    if you haven't read the 650b All Mountain Bike Shootout thread, francois really likes the bike and gives mini reviews throughout the thread...

http://forums.mtbr.com/650b-27-5/650...ut-821556.html

wheelie king
    I would like to own one of these. Looking forward to some more reviews when people actually start getting them and spend some time on them.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Got my eye on the sightB too. Never owned a norco, anybody know if you can buy just a frame or do you have to buy a kit?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by big JC View Post
    Got my eye on the sightB too. Never owned a norco, anybody know if you can buy just a frame or do you have to buy a kit?
    Word I got talking with a Norco rep last week was they are not selling frame only options this year

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    I too am keen to hear some ride reports.

I test rode a large around the car park today. Felt sweet, but I'm gonna need the XL. Not sure if it'll be big enough

Anyone riding an XL yet? How tall are you, how's the fit?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    i couldn't say if the xl is going to be big enough for you, and i'm certainly very keen to get on one myself. i do know that it has a TTT of 647mm which is excellent and quite large. amongst the longest out there. can't wait to demo both killer b bikes.

mtbr member

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    just coming from Vancouver and their flagship stores. still very few out there, haven't seen an xl yet in any dealer and only 1 sight 1. most out there are 3's but another shipment is on the water at this point.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    nm...
    http://kevinboyer.zenfolio.com/

*2014 Knolly Endorphin...Custom Build*

mtbr member
    It sounds like there are some out there, but is there an official release date? I'm looking at them too, but no Norco dealer near me.

mtbr member
    I just got a Frame Set in this past weekend. Now waiting on all the parts to come in for the the build. I will update as it gets built.

Cecil
    Get out and ride a 650B!

wheelie king
    Pics of the frame? Please.

mtbr member

Sight Killer B anyone?

Just tried to order one in the US and they are sold out until May according to the Norco dealer. The only ones that will be available in May are the 3's. If you're on the fence you better put your orders in now.

mtbr member

2013 Norco Sight Killer B

Here you go:
    Sight Killer B anyone?-img_1749.jpgSight Killer B anyone?-img_1750.jpgSight Killer B anyone?-img_1754.jpgSight Killer B anyone?-img_1755.jpg

Cecil
    Last edited by FCLINDER; 02-19-2013 at 07:51 PM.
    Get out and ride a 650B!

wheelie king
    Dang, Cecil! That is so sick. Can't wait to see it built.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Damn, that is one sexy looking head tube. How did you go about getting this frame kit? I was under the impression that the frame kit was only available in Canada based what I saw on the Norco website.

mtbr member
    Myself and my JrX racer that I help support are lucky to be riding for them in 2013.

As for Frame Sets in the US. I would just ask your dealers to call and ask if they can get one. I know most of all the Sight Killer Bs are sold out.

Cecil

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Thanks Cecil. Norco will be at the Southeast Bike Expo this weekend in Conyers GA, so I'll be able to get the info straight from them.

mtbr member
    I will be there Sat.

Cecil

mtbr member
    Anyone riding a B3? Thoughts on the fork? I originally wanted a B2 but I was told the chance of one coming into my dealer was pretty slim. The B3 I ordered won't be here till May, so I am gathering parts to upgrade the B3. What other parts would you upgrade? Right now I have a Fox CTD rear shock, slx brakes, and going to upgrade the drive train to XT/SLX. Any feedback will be much appreciated.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdcatnau View Post
    Anyone riding a B3? Thoughts on the fork? I originally wanted a B2 but I was told the chance of one coming into my dealer was pretty slim. The B3 I ordered won't be here till May, so I am gathering parts to upgrade the B3. What other parts would you upgrade? Right now I have a Fox CTD rear shock, slx brakes, and going to upgrade the drive train to XT/SLX. Any feedback will be much appreciated.
    The Sektor that the 3 comes with is not a bad feeling fork at all - the chassis is essentially a revelation, just slightly different internals. I would probably drop in a revelation or blackbox compression cartride and it would be super sweet:

Sektor after a Fox 36?

mtbr member

Sight Killer B anyone?

Thanks 006. Maybe I'll just ride it and make changes later.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    I was lucky enough to take home a B-3 a few weeks ago and the dealer told me it would be the last one for a while because they were back ordered. Unfortunately I have only been riding twice since I've had it and I'm still dialing everything in. I'll post more about it when I have a few more rides on it.

mtbr member

Sight Killer B anyone?

Yep, I was told the second batch was oversold by 300%. I'm hoping for mine in may.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast