mtbr member

Rear suspension-link bolts 09' Fluid LT

Can anyone guide me into the right direction with regards to replacing the rear suspension bolts connecting the chain stays to the seat stays. I am unable to find similar bolts and with limited LBS's in my area I can not seem to find any similar bolts. If you can help me with where and what I'd really appreciate it. Feel like welding them together at this stage in time cause I need to ride

inexperienced at large
    Apr 2011
    Try using google to find the closest bike shop that has a connection with Norco. From there, I would drop by and talk to them about it. Or, if they are too far away, ask if they can take a credit card over the phone and see if they can have them sent to you.

The same bolt on my Fluid 4 '08 was lost. Fortunately my LBS is a Norco dealer.

I always feel weird referring to my local bike shop as a Norco dealer. It makes them sound like they illegally sell Vicodin. Oh well.

mtbr member
    Cheers for that -ehigh-. Last time I took my bike to that dealer they had to replace the bikesī fork due to their carelessness. I haven't been back since the replacement. I'll have to "swollow that pill" I suppose and avoid the welding then...

inexperienced at large
    Apr 2011
    That's a bummer about your fork.
    I would have to recommend getting in touch with a Norco dealer for the linkage bolt. They aren't hard to install. I wouldn't recommend welding it, it just seems iffy. But you might be more knowledgeable on that matter than I am.
    When you do get your new linkage bolt, I would recommend a dab of Loctite on it. That and maybe some Loctite on other linkage bolts.