Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Norco Website is updated for 2014

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  kristian 
#1 ·
The new Range Killer B's look great, but I'm bummed to see that they aren't going to make the Shinobi anymore...

#8 ·
After much debating and looking at so many bikes I am going for the fluid 9.2. Meets my needs for what I ride plus my last Norco never let me down once. Thought about the 7.1 but all my good hoops are 29er and I just don't think I am going to see that much difference going to 27.5.

#10 ·
Thought about the 7.1 but all my good hoops are 29er and I just don't think I am going to see that much difference going to 27.5.
It's worth throwing a leg over a 650b before making that conclusion. I happily rode a Shinobi for a full season but always felt like it dumbed down some of my favourite trails and the big wheels (and wheelbase) were a bit of a burden on tight rock-crawling type trails. I've got a few rides now on my 2013 Sight B1 and it's a big difference from 29" hoops, both good and bad...but more importantly, significantly different. Much closer to 26" than 29".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.