mtbr member
    Jun 2008

Norco LT sizing??

I am looking at buying a Norco LT for my one bike quiver. Does anyone have some sizing input on these? I am 6' 3" with a 34" inseam. would a Large fit, or do I need an XL? I would say the majority of my riding is trail riding, ups and downs. thanks

_
    Mar 2004
    i have a Fluid LT2, size small. i have always had medium sized frames, the norco small is VERY similar to the mediums i've ridden (kona dawg, santa cruz heckler, turner 5spot). i also pulled up the spec charts from each manufacturer and the small norco fluid lt2 was the same, if not a little longer in a few aspects of the charts...

my point is, based off my speculation and experience, the fluid lt2 frames run a little large, so a large frame may in fact be the right size for you.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    i'd say you're borderline between the two. i'm 6'0", 32 inseam and would ride a large with a short stem. i guess it also depends on the type of riding you do,...
    Support your local advocacy group: FVMBA!

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    I am mainly Trail riding with a few small drops. I climb a lot as well, not a shuttle rider. So I would need something that is all around with the sizing. The bike I am looking at is a Large. I guess I could put a longer stem on it.