mtbr member
    Sep 2007

Norco demo program?

Does Norco have a demo program through their dealers? I've e-mailed the closest dealer to me and they told me they are a dealer but don't keep any of their bikes in stock.Of course they would order one for me! I know of some shops that would have their sales reps bring in a ceartain bike if someone wanted to demo it for the weekend.I'm not ready to lay down 4k on something I havn't ridden.BTW I'm refering to the Sight Kiier B.It looks to be an awesome ride.Not a lot of info or reviews out on it yet.
    I purchased my roadbike this way.The LBS charged me $50 to use the bike for the week.I ended up buying that model and they put my $50 toward the purchase.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Also,is there a way to contact Norco to speak with someone there? It seems by their website that the only way to contact them is through the mail.Seems a little stone age

mtbr member

Norco

I as well was very interested in their killer b & the sight b. After trying the closest dealers to me same issue you had. None of them actually stock their bikes and they would also order one if I'd like.I would love to demo or even like to call them but there's no way to do so therefore I can't imagine what you'd have to do if you had an issue. SO... No Norco for me or any of my buddies and on to either the Intense carbine or Tracer. And now the Foes looks sick as well.
    Santa Cruz Tallboy LTC
    Yeti 575
    Troy Lee Designs
    Airpark Bikes

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Funny you should mention the Intense Tracer. That was on my short list as well and pretty much got the same response.Maybe a frame or 2 in stock but no shop builds to look at. I can understand that a LBS can't afford the overhead that comes with stocking what are essentially boutique bikes,but how about access to a beater demo through their sales rep.or something?It would most likely lead to a few more sales.
    If its not one of the big 3 or 4 brands you better make plans to attend interbike or crankworks!

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Hello
    The Sight Killer B hasn't landed at any shops yet. The only ones in existence as of now are the pre-production models that are making the media rounds (including the one here at MTBR). There will be a few demo bikes floating around after new year, and your local Norco dealer will have access to them. Be sure to let the shop know you are interested, so they can contact you as soon as possible.
    -Mike

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Will do.Thanks Mike.

mtbr member
    No dealers here in phoenix AZ
    Santa Cruz Tallboy LTC
    Yeti 575
    Troy Lee Designs
    Airpark Bikes

inexperienced at large
    Apr 2011
    glad my Norco dealer is just 10 minutes away

and hey, I'm currently prescribed Norco's too

take my Norco's and ride my Norco, why don't I?