2013 Lineup

Printable View

• 07-25-2012
    whistlerdan
    2013 Lineup
    So Norco are having their 2013 product launch today. Please post links here , or photos if you find out any information.

Sounds like they have gone for 650b on the entire Range and Sight lineup.
  • 07-26-2012
    whistlerdan
    I would post some pictures but my post count isn't high enough..... doh!
  • 08-07-2012
    kamper11
    the norco 650s looking nice
  • 08-08-2012
    r1Gel
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by whistlerdan View Post
    So Norco are having their 2013 product launch today. Please post links here , or photos if you find out any information.

On the German/Austrian website
    2013 Norco Product Launch in Vancouver

Lovin' the white Sight 650B :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • 08-08-2012
    r1Gel
    Quote:

Originally Posted by whistlerdan View Post

26er Sights are still available... not sure about the Ranges though

IMG_0695 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
  • 12-22-2012
    gunt pimp
    Why is the Range Killer B-1 $5800? You could build that bike with the offered parts for around $3k
    :( Will they sell frame only?
  • 12-23-2012
    jbinga1
    I added up the parts spec for the Range Killer B-1 and it comes to $3725. This was priced at Jensonusa.com and represents the list (non sale) price of the components. The frame is sold with the reverb seatpost so this is not included in the parts total. I would have to agree that the bike should sell for a lot less than the $5850 msrp. Usually you can't even come close to building a bike piece by piece for what it sells for complete. I would say a more realistic price would be around $4200 at the most. Get some of these parts on sale or upgrade and build the spec bike for a lot less or a lot better. I'm assuming the frame sells in the $2300 to $2600 range, if it's alot more than the complete bike would not seem so overpriced................................but the price of the frameset would.;)
  • 01-08-2013
    savo
    Any news about the frameset option for the Range Killer B? Will it be available? price?
  • 01-08-2013
    FCLINDER
    Quote:

Originally Posted by savo View Post
    Any news about the frameset option for the Range Killer B? Will it be available? price?

Yes,both Sight and Range 650Bs will be available in 2013. As for pricing, I can't give you any info there.

Cecil
  • 01-09-2013
    Verttii
    Quote:

Originally Posted by FCLINDER View Post
    Yes,both Sight and Range 650Bs will be available in 2013. As for pricing, I can't give you any info there.

Cecil

Would be really interested in getting Range Killer-B frame only(as I'm looking for a bit beefier setup than what the 1, 2 and 3 offer), but haven't seen one yet...

Any idea about when these frame only -sets will be available?
    From Norco's facebook page I found that should be available on January in North America, but is this still valid and any estimation when available elsewhere(=Europe)?

And possibly in what colours? What shock will be included, if any..?
  • 01-19-2013
    louis.routier
    Quote:

Hey,

There will be a Range KillerB frameset available, should be pretty soon actually(depending on which market i.e.: Canadia, 'murika, europa). Price "should" be, dont quote me on this, right around $2600 incl. Reverb. That's right along what they would suggest for pricing, so pending how good you are in with your local shop, the price might come down from that abit.

Cheers

LR
  • 01-29-2013
    savo
    Is the Range B-3 frame grey painted or anodized?
  • 02-01-2013
    louis.routier
    Quote:

Is the Range B-3 frame grey painted or anodized?

Should be very similar to what the '12 Aurum 2 was, so a raw-ish finish with painted on graphics.