Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Workin' the WFO

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  muzzanic 
#1 ·
Yesterday I made a 1800vm tour with my friends, my WFO being only 29'' bike. Rolling rocks, gravel, you name it, grip was fantastic and big wheels saved me a few times from 'going over' by simply rolling over the obstacles. I noticed that cooler air above 2000m affected RP23 spring rate and I couldn't avoid a couple of heavy pedal smacks. Down in the woods and with higher temperatures settings were back to normal. Otherwise bike performed great, comfortable and with sub 15kg still easy to carry. It's friday, enjoy the pics:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
simen said:
Yesterday I made a 1800vm tour with my friends, my WFO being only 29'' bike. Rolling rocks, gravel, you name it, grip was fantastic and big wheels saved me a few times from 'going over' by simply rolling over the obstacles. I noticed that cooler air above 2000m affected RP23 spring rate and I couldn't avoid a couple of heavy pedal smacks. Down in the woods and with higher temperatures settings were back to normal. Otherwise bike performed great, comfortable and with sub 15kg still easy to carry. It's friday, enjoy the pics:
Wow what a place to ride.

I look at these photo's & know that this is what MTBing is about,A journey with friends.

I look at MTB racing & think its missing the boat,You have a tool of adventure & choose to go around in circles instead.

Well I know you get the training & some races are an adventure on there own,but still.

Just my 2c

#7 ·
CaveGiant said:
Looks fun.

Yet another WFO that looks better than mine =-(

Can you get some photos of some WFO style riding, really showing off what it can do?
Ha but that is not what a WFO is about,You shouldn't be aloud to wash them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.