mtbr member
    Mar 2010

WFO Rear Shock Upgrade-CCDB on ebay

Just a heads up, saw this CCDB on ebay, no affiliation (I purchased mine 2 months ago and lovin' it). The bid is currently at $300 with three hours to go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E:B:SS:US:1123

Underskilled
    awesome if I had only seen this three days ago I may have got it......
    Why would I care about 150g of bike weight, I just ate 400g of cookies while reading this?

mtbr member
    i think about going from my rp23 with boost to a shock with coil im curious, i have never ridden a coil shock on a bike since i started riding back in 1998, wierd huh?

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    I have the CCDB on my WFO and am curious about the RP23 with a bigger sleeve... imagine that!

If anyone wants to trade very good condition shocks with me plus $150, lemme know.

JMH

Old-newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by JMH
    If anyone wants to trade very good condition shocks with me plus $150, lemme know.
    Seriously? YGPM!
    ...uphill uphill uphill DOWNHILL! uphill uphill uphill uphill DOWNHILL! uphill ...

Underskilled
    I think you just made g3rGs day, that is a hell of a trade.

I consider the RP23 almost perfect for this bike but would be tempted to swap.

My only concern with coil is that the WFO has a regressive compression rate, my RP23 blew through travel with the big can. I used some 1mm plastic sheet and 1/3->1/2 filled the overflow can and found it a MUCH better ride. I just think a coil would blow through travel, but I would love to give the CCDB a go!
    Why would I care about 150g of bike weight, I just ate 400g of cookies while reading this?