MoJo Moto

RIP luv...Three years

Man ...has it been that long?

I have been diggin the RIP and see no reason to replace it.

Lot's of nice bikes have come out since my purchase...but none has me jones'in.

Kant get enough RIP luv.

Tootles....
    Ride Hard or Ride Home Alone.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    i concur with you on the RIP love, and i've only had mine 2 weeks! best bike i have ever thrown a leg over. impressed in every way, and the increase in fun factor can't be beat.

mtbr member
    Less than two months on mine and I'm a happy camper. Coming from over three years on a Mach 429 I wasn't sure what to expect. It's definitely a fun machine.

Rider down under
    I've had my RIP9 2 years and 8 months and completely loved it.
    Unfortunately I took it for a service recently and the LBS noticed 2 cracks.
    I'm not a hucker, jumper or anything skillful like that but I weigh 100 kgs.
    I'm hoping Niner will be able to help me cause it has been such a perfect bike and I don't want to change.
    Last edited by Hugor; 08-03-2012 at 11:58 PM.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    I got my rip9 in 2009 and rode it till April 2012. I then bought into the hype of the Canfield yelli screamy. So I sold the rip frame and switched all the parts over. It was fun but the problem with a hardtail is its a hardtail. I didn't ride it. I cut back on riding. I was getting ready to get out.

Until the first of August....

Some guy posted his red Rip 9 2011 for sale. he never road it and was looking to get a slacked out hardtail 29er. We tried each others bikes and...drove away with each others bike. I love my rip 9. It's the perfect bike. I love the softer headtube angle. I love the red. All I want to do is go biking.

mtbr member
    I love reading these posts My raw rip9 & revelation close out combo from hammerhead should be on my doorstep tomorrow. Reading this just got me even more super stoked!! I rode a friends and really liked it! I can't wait to get it all built up. I was gonna order a black frame & fox talas but the hammerhead deal saves me over 1k so I figured screw it.