mtbr member
    Mar 2013

Rip 9 RDO - Revelation RCT3 setup

Any thoughts out there on setting up RS revelation forks? 5'5" 160lbs fully geared up.

Currently running 80psi in the solo air. Tried 75, 85, 90. If I tune for full travel but not bottoming out on the open setting - the threshold setting is very harsh. If I tune for a less harsh ride on the threshold setting, I bottom out on the open setting.

I have played around with the rebound settings and LS comp. Starting in the middle of both settings and working each direction 1 click at a time but just can't seem to get it right.

trail "cleaner"
    Don't know if I can help much since my Revelation RCT3 is the dual air version but I'm running 80 psi + and 70 psi -. Leaving it in the full open position with 3-5 clicks of LSC. Feels great for my 175-180 fully geared up weight. Getting full travel on the big hits but the O-ring usually ends up about 1/2" from the top on most rides in the AZ chunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bcbert-4 View Post
    Any thoughts out there on setting up RS revelation forks? 5'5" 160lbs fully geared up.

Currently running 80psi in the solo air. Tried 75, 85, 90. If I tune for full travel but not bottoming out on the open setting - the threshold setting is very harsh. If I tune for a less harsh ride on the threshold setting, I bottom out on the open setting.

I have played around with the rebound settings and LS comp. Starting in the middle of both settings and working each direction 1 click at a time but just can't seem to get it right.
    No dabs allowed!

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Thanks the info. Looks like around 75 is good with in full open with just a bit of LSC.