trail "cleaner"

Reba 140mm RLT fork owners... what pressures?

Hey all Reba 140mm owners.. what pressures +/- are you running and what is your weight? Fully geared I'm running @170ish pounds and currently running 80+ and 80- psi. After three rides, I'm still showing about 1" of travel remaining so I dropped it to 70 +/-psi. This is quite low compared to the team Reba 120mm this fork replaced.. I'm curious if you all are finding similar characteristics....
    No dabs allowed!

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Can't say I've done any objective measurements yet, but I find that by following the inflation guide, I'm still getting a bit of extra travel headroom.

I'm running a sir 9 with a Reba SL and can regularly bottom out the fork using the pressures specified with the guide there.

Something new to keep an eye on, I guess.

NMBP
    I am running 130/120, pretty much the same as I have run on my three previous Rebas (including my current SL at 100mm). I am 215 sans gear and such. I like the forks a bit on the cushy side, so it feels really good to me. I am definitly a set it and forget it kind of guy. It had been suggested to run 60% of your riding weight in the positive/10psi less in the negative on Reba's here several years ago (see Rainman's blog).